where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
We are a rapidly growing, nationwide direct lender with a focus on small and medium sized businesses.
As a member of our development team, you'll be working to create systems that help the company efficiently serve existing customers as well as develop new client relationships. Recent projects include a customer service portal, React Native mobile apps, and a vendor web portal.
We're working mainly with Rails, React, Redux and Postgres. We're experimenting with Elixir & Phoenix.
Please send résumé and cover letter to Joe Martinez - email@example.com
#2 of 5
At Opendoor we're changing the way homes are bought and sold. Moving is one of life’s most stressful events. We empower people with a simpler, more thoughtful approach to buying or selling their home. We have an amazing team of talented and passionate engineers and data scientists. We are looking for data scientists, front-end engineers, and generalist software engineers to help us change the real estate industry.
Leadership experience is a plus.
Technologies we work with: Angular, Rails, PostGIS, Python, AWS, Webpack, Phoenix (Elixir), GoLang, Docker. Help us reinvent life’s largest and most important transaction. Please email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 of 5
At Appcues, we make code-free UI tools that help companies activate their customers. We're looking for front-end and full-stack engineers to join our team of 15 and launch us into 2017.
Full Stack Engineer - https://appcues.breezy.hr/p/6b9ca5952dd4-full-stack-engineer
Frontend Engineer - https://appcues.breezy.hr/p/cd84559f4941-frontend-engineer
#4 of 5
Current Interview Process: call with recruiter, engineering phone screen, onsite, team lunch, reference check, offer.
I applied via the link on the careers page, but if you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com. When you apply, make sure to mention you saw this hackernews post.
Today, we're looking to hire three people:
* Account Executive in Phoenix, or San Francisco, preferably with a background in Real Estate.
* Head of Product, preferably with marketplace experience, and entrepreneur mentality. You'll be building a product team from the ground up.
* Our next Sr. Fullstack Developer.
* Projects that you can point to that you personally (not your team) built
* 5-10 years of web development experience, ideally some of which is in a startup environment
* An understanding of web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods
* An outstanding academic background; CS degree preferred
What You'll Do Here
* We're looking for a full stack engineer to help us build amazing products.
* We've got a full slate of interesting projects and need an exceptional engineer to help us create innovative technology that will change real estate.
* You'll be working on mission critical projects, both on our internal tools and on our customer facing products, and will be able to help shape our engineering culture as we grow.
* Your work to matter - to be critically important to your team’s success
* To build cool technology that will transform an industry and forever change the way people buy and sell real estate
#5 of 5
We're currently hiring for a variety of Full-time/Onsite roles here in our New York City location as well as our Phoenix area location.
Site Reliability Engineer (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/13255?gh_jid=13255
IT Lead (Phoenix, AZ) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=182658
Application Security Engineer (NYC): https://www.hioscar.com/jobs/?gh_jid=483524
Infrastructure Security Engineer:https://www.hioscar.com/jobs/?gh_jid=483542
Software Engineer: Web & Mobile (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=247940
Software Engineer: Data/Systems (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=248056
Software Engineer: New Grad (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=261348
Software Engineer: Internship Summer 2017 (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=268766
Software Engineer: SWAT (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=261602
Software Engineer: Product Infrastructure (NYC) https://www.hioscar.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=240077
Oscar was valued at $2.7 billion following a $400 million investment by Fidelity.
Take a look at how we're simplifying healthcare: http://incredibleinsurancemachine.com/#/CRM