where is who is hiring?
#1 of 9
[ original post ]
About us: http://altvr.com
Open positions: http://jobs.altvr.com
Our team: http://altvr.com/team
WHO WE ARE:
- AltspaceVR is a virtual reality software company building a platform for communication in VR.
- Backed by some of the best investors on the planet (http://bit.ly/1EEqFsw)
- With a team that is passionate about the future of VR.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- VR will be for everyone.
- The social connection enabled by VR will change your life (and we can show it to you.)
- We should embrace everything that is great about the 2D web.
- That we can and will invent the 3D web.
For more info: http://altvr.com For open positions: http://jobs.altvr.com
#2 of 9
We are looking for Sr. Software Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers to work on a handful of from scratch, greenfield development projects. Whether it is developing new micro-services on top of our new SOA or working on building our data infrastructure from the ground up (Google Cloud Platform using Kafka, Airflow and BigQuery) we are looking for engineers who are strong problem solvers and who are looking for challenges / career growth opportunities on an engineering team that is rapidly growing.
Curious to know what we’re working on here at WePay? Check out our engineering blog https://wecode.wepay.com/
Any questions, email miller [at] wepay [dot] com - OR - Apply at https://go.wepay.com/careers
#3 of 9
Karius is taking the genomic sequencing revolution (NGS) out of the lab and inventing the technology to make it work for infectious disease testing. This isn't just another automation app: we are a well-funded team of engineers, biologists, analysts, doctors, and more that collaborate to build the technology of the future.
Karius is launching a first product soon but we are still a startup where you can make significant contributions in one area or broaden your understanding of different areas.
You leverage significant experience in one or more of these areas but you have the opportunity to work across them
* Front-End: TypeScript, React, CSS, and work well with designers
* Devops/Operations (Building pipeline infrastructure, Docker, AWS, terraform/CloudFromation Postgres, MySQL, DynamoDB)
* Backend Web Services: C#, Database schema modeling, REST APIs with Swagger documentation
* Pipeline Engineer: Bioinformatics experience. Experience with a strongly-typed language (F#, Scala, Haskell, Rust, OCaml, Flow/TypeScript2) or experience with statically typed languages and appreciation of strong-typing.
* Analysis: Experience with bioinformatics analysis and Python
#4 of 9
We are building autonomous drones.
Here is a cool drone's-eye view of following a person with full obstacle avoidance and predictive tracking
(this really works)
Here is an article about us in MIT Tech Review
Here is a talk by Adam, our CEO, on motion planning
We have a great team of roboticists working on advanced perception and planning algorithms, but I am looking for an iOS engineer help change the paradigm for drone interfaces: How would you design a camera app if your camera knew what it was filming and could fly?
If you are passionate about mobile design and want to get into robotics, drop me a line.
#5 of 9
* Test-Automation Engineer
Coding ability (esp in python) and a passion for test automation are the only real requirements that matter.
We're a cyber-security company focused on solving the problem of focused attacks by targeted threats.
Details on who we are: https://www.themuse.com/companies/area1security
Full posting: https://jobs.lever.co/area1security/8b013143-5a5a-41a9-8cd8-...
Interview process is typically two phone screens followed by an on-site interview. Feel free to DM with questions.
#6 of 9
If you want to...
* Work on the platform local governments use to manage their city services
* Solve interesting problems that are having a daily impact on the way communities function
* Work at a company dedicated to upholding strong values externally and internally
* Work with team members who personify those values
* Get your own private office because we hate open space set-ups
* Work at a YC company (though this should be the least important thing on this list)
* Have this dog randomly stop by your office to say hello: https://i.imgur.com/kTUBQLD.png
...then we want to talk!
See the positions we're hiring for at http://seneca.systems/careers
View our employee handbook at https://github.com/SenecaSystems/employee_handbook
#7 of 9
Split is the platform for controlled rollouts, providing feature flagging SDKs in eight distinct languages and a web UI that lets anyone on the team create on/off, percentage, and multivariate feature rollout plans in seconds. Integrations with the services developers use to monitor, alert and track issues reduce time-to-resolution when things go wrong, and hotfixes can be entirely avoided by killing problem features with a single click.
Our stack - Java8, React, Mongo, Aurora, Kinesis
Our openings are a great chance to join an early team with a solid foundation - we're backed by Accel Partners and have real customers like Segment, Invoice2Go, and SalesforceIQ. Frontend and backend engineers will be a core part of leading the planning, design and building of services to support new features and products, and solutions architects will be a key advisor to and advocate for our customers.
For more and to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/split
#8 of 9
Course Hero is growing fast and looking to fill lots of roles, especially technical leaders. Come help us change the way people learn!
#9 of 9
== About us ==
We're a small, product-centric team focused on opening the world of health data. We're solving a hard but interesting problem: health data exchange. We ingest health data from thousands of sources and transform that data into an API that developers can build apps on. This allows thousands of developers to create apps that improve peoples' lives. Our investors include a16z, Eric Schmidt, Blue Run Ventures, Max Levchin, Scott Banister, and Alex Payne.
== What you will build ==
Human API is the easiest way to integrate health data from anywhere. Users can now securely share their health data with any application or system, regardless of how that data was recorded, processed or stored. As an engineer on our team, you’ll be involved in one or more of the following areas:
- Modeling clinical data: organizing and normalizing the world of health data
- Developing and scaling structured APIs
- Scaling our ingestion platform
- Data engineering and building tools for data science - NLP and Classification
- Powering platforms and tools for customers to build health apps
- Building intuitive UIs to allow users to find and share their health data
Most of our stack is on Node.js, with some Java and Python on the backend. However, we gravitate toward using the right tool for the job. Some of our open roles are:
- Full Stack Engineer (node.js, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ)
- Frontend Engineer (node.js, React, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Machine Learning Engineer (node.js, Python, Kafka, Cassandra)
- DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Docker, Mesos)
We'd love to hear from you even if you don't "fit" one of the job specs -- we hire for people, not roles. If you're interested, contact email@example.com