where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Diamanti Inc, the leading innovator of Container Converged Infrastructure is looking for a dynamic, high performing Engineer to be based out of our San Jose CA headquarters.
Funded by top tier venture financing from CRV, DFJ, GSR, and Goldman Sachs along with a ‘blue chip’ management team.
Full Stack/Front End engineer:
- Strong experience with AngularJS or similar MVC framework
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Grunt or other build tools
- NodeJS or similar experience preferred
Full stack/Back End engineer:
- Working knowledge of orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Openstack preferred
- Strong programming skills, must be proficient in one of Golang, Python, Java, C, C++
- Experience designing & developing large scale distributed systems preferred
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs preferred
#2 of 4
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if..
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 4.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in adtech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
#3 of 4
= Summary =
In the same vein as "DevOps", "SysOps", "SRE", etc.
An Infrastructure Developer works within the scope of IT, Systems, Data, Networking, Security, Hardware, and Deployment pipelines for our company and develops tools and applications that assist in the administration of our Distributed Systems Network. We have a very independent workload environment in this team, although working remotely is not an option (at this time). You are expected to be able to come up with your own solutions to problems.
If you like tinkering with hardware, writing applications that serve distributed systems, understanding how everything works, working with open minded developers, or you are one of the best troubleshooters you know, this position is for you.
This is absolutely NOT an IT Support position. :D
= Requirements =
= Apply =
Please send me an email with your resume (email@example.com). DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER. >:|
#4 of 4
We believe we are solving some extremely big problems. Join a group of amazing humans who thrive on making customers—and each other—successful.
Why work at Okta?
We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
We work on extremely complex problems.
Your colleagues will be really effing smart (and cool to hang out with).
We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
Happy hours, Ping pong, Lounges, Food, Global offices, HQ in San Francisco's bustling SOMA district, HQ South in San Jose — opening March 2017, Competitive salary, Benefits, perks, and stock options, Flexible time off, Weekly All-Hands, Hackathons, Volunteer events
These are some of the ideas we live by:
Confront the hard problems and solve them.
Don't bullshit people.
Protect the customer.
Make it work.
For list of Open Positions please visit: https://www.okta.com/company/careers/
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org