where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
Eyeota is the global leader for audience data with over 2 billion unique profiles. Eyeota provides marketers with the data they need to reach the right online audiences and cut campaign waste whilst also enabling publishers to monetize their audiences more widely. In addition, our data delivers deep audience insight to both marketers and online publishers to help them understand their customers in a new way – as human beings. Eyeota supplies third party audience data to all major global and regional ad buying platforms, trading desks, DSPs, DMPs and ad networks. The company was founded in 2010 and has offices in Berlin, London, Melbourne, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
We are looking for both experienced Backend developer (Java) and Full stack developer to join our team in Singapore and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced developers who are building a high-performance, highly scaled global platform.
Some of the technologies that we use: Java, Clojure, Apache Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ember.js, Ansible
Full Stack Developer: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/229867955?pathWildcar...
Backend Developer: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/229871315?pathWildcar...
#2 of 6
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if..
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 4.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in adtech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
#3 of 6
Hiring a team of Google Cloud Sales Engineers across the world. As a Sales Engineer you advise customers on how to architect their services using Google's Cloud Platform (GCP). We meet with customers, give workshops, talk at large events, and create demos on a regular basis. As a Sales Engineer you get to work directly with sales, eng, and PM to help solve our customers needs.
It's not that uncommon for a sales eng to be in a meeting with Diane, Urs, TLs, PMs, TPMs, sales rep, along with the customer in a room.
If you are interested feel free to ping me at email@example.com for more information on the position, and for an internal reference.
Here's the official job posting:
#4 of 6
We are a home security startup, a bit like Nest and Canary. We have 20 or so developers, with a total company size ~ 50.
Tech: AWS, Scala (purely functional, none of this Akka stuff), React frontends, DynamoDB, Postgres and ElasticSearch. We have big scaling challenges (we currently service 2 billion requests a month from 10000 cameras),
We are looking specifically for Scala developers and DevOps roles. Please let me know if you want to do coffee and chat :)
More details here:
- Scala: https://cammy.workable.com/jobs/363355
- DevOps: https://cammy.workable.com/jobs/365927
#5 of 6
Software Engineers (Clojure/ClojureScript)
ROKT is hiring thoughtful, talented functional programmers, at all levels, to expand our Clojure team in Sydney.
ROKT is a successful startup (~100 employees) with a transaction marketing platform used by some of the world's largest ecommerce sites. Our Sydney-based engineering team supports a business that is growing rapidly around the world. You'd be joining the team responsible for ROKT's "Data Platform", which is Clojure on the back-end, ClojureScript SPA on the front-end.
If you have professional Clojure experience, great. What we're really looking for, though, is developers comfortable with a simple, functional style of writing code -- we'll happily bring you up to speed on Clojure if you're not there already.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#6 of 6
Building a design platform in the browser/native. Check - canva.com for our primary product.
We're hiring for the following:
Further info here: about.canva.com/careers/
Or ping me directly scott[.]c[@]Canva[.]com