where is who is hiring?
#1 of 8
[ original post ]
Chat bots are cool, but we're looking for someone to join our 10 person UX Design team and help us build products that make a difference. Our software is used to prevent fraud and waste in organizations and governments, help companies determine strategic plans for the future, and ensure they all operate with integrity.
UX/UI Developers at ACL work closely with UX Designers and Software Engineers to deliver beautiful functioning software used by 90% of the Fortune 500 and by organizations around the world.
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture (performance, accessibility, usability, etc.)
• Experience with or willing to learn Sass, git, and the command line
• Experience with client side frameworks like AngularJS (MVC, MVVM,...)
• Open to working within the view layer of Ruby on Rails
We're also hiring for these Vancouver-only positions:
• QA Engineer Co-op (4 or 8 months) - http://www.acl.com/about-us/careers/open-positions/?p=job%2FoM594fwO&s=hn
#2 of 8
Lasso is a leading CRM for new home builders and real estate developers. We've been modernizing our app for the last few years, moving from a PHP stack to an Angular.js app and a Java-based REST API.
Now that we're done with most of the legacy-porting work, we've got a lot of new features to build and that's where you would come in.
As a Senior Front-End Developer you would take requirements from the Product Lead, create wire-frames and mock-ups, gather feedback via user interviews and finally implement the features in ES6, RxJS, Bootstrap and Angular.
- full-time remote work. Most of our developers are working remotely all over Canada. However, if you prefer working in the office you're welcome to go there. It's located in Richmond, BC.
- when you start, we'll provide you with any hardware of your choosing
- a tools budget of up to $300 per transaction you can use to buy whatever you need to stay productive - no authorization needed
- formal education matching (up to $1500 yearly) and funding for other continued-learning courses, conferences, and workshops
- competitive Vancouver salary
Lasso has a very trusting and open work-environment, without fixed work-hours, imposed dead-lines, or in-office requirements. That does require you to have good time management skills, and be comfortable with self-directed work.
If you're interested or want to know more details, please message me at email@example.com (include your resume if you're applying :) ). I'm the front-end lead and have been happily working here for four years.
#3 of 8
We build products to help companies managing millions of dollars of assets make better decisions. Our core product, C55, helps companies decide which projects to invest in, how to reduce their risk, increase safety, and reduce their environmental impact. We are one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing Software Companies in Canada and winner of the BC Tech 2016 Emerging Company of the Year Award.
We want to expand our development team significantly in the next year. We have a number of positions available, and especially looking to fill roles on a few different teams right now:
2. A new Django/Python stack "cloud" team, building a new product based on a successful feature in our core product. Similar setup to the existing team.
4. The analytics team, using the core product’s C#/ASP.NET stack, is looking for a developer for the predictive-analytics module of C55, which creates forecasts based upon risks. This is a great position for someone who is mathematically-inclined, likes algorithms, probability, stochastic processes, graph theory, and linear programming.
There are also several other open non-development positions at http://www.copperleaf.com/careers/
I joined Copperleaf back in April. The people here are really nice, they care about what they do, and they have a lot of domain knowledge.
If any of that sounds interesting to you, please fire off an e-mail to me (Tom) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat a bit more!
#4 of 8
Social Nature is making waves with our people-powered marketing vision (people trust friends not ads) and commitment to only promoting brands with natural products. We are a small and mighty team where everything you do will have an immediate impact on those around you. You'll get to work closely with our customers, invent new ways to integrate with social channels, and wrangle extremely big data as we build and grow our intelligent platform.
We're looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable working on a product that is consumer-facing in the front while integration and data-heavy on the back. A basic grasp of UX and UI design principles will come in handy along with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and design patterns. More than anything we want people who love what they do, have opinions and get excited about software.
Bonus points for experience with any or all of the tools in our stack: Angular.js, ASP.NET MVC, Node.js, SASS, Foundation, jQuery, PostgreSQL, AWS+ElasticBeanstalk.
Check us out and apply at https://www.socialnature.com/careers?job=full-stack-develope...
#5 of 8
If you are an Engineering Manager whose strength is career/hiring leadership for your team in a high growth, successful software businesses (we are SAAS) - ping us through the link above and/or come see us November 18 at our open house and we'd be happy to show you around: http://go.unbounce.com/openhouse/
- Competitive salary, 4 weeks vacation, $1000 vacation bonus, $500 networking budget, learning fund and much more.
Unbounce is a technology company specializing in conversion optimization tools with a distributed code base that’s used by over 13,000 paying customers serving 150 million+ pageviews each month and digging deep into intelligent marketing optimization as well.
I just joined the Unbounce team in June and it is as lovely, talented and kind as they said it would be.
#6 of 8
Looking for an SDK support engineer to help support our cross platform (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) VoIP SDK.
Get to work on multiple platforms with multiple different programming languages (C#, C++, Objective-C, Java). Learn VoIP and our SDK by helping customers with their challenging technical questions.
Candidate should have strong networking knowledge, with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
We offer a flexible, results focused work environment with generous compensation plans that include employee stock purchase program, retirement savings, and a healthy extended health plan.
If you're interested, checkout the full posting at counterpath.com/careers and email me jzablotny .a.t. counterpath.com
#7 of 8
ONSITE. Interview process is one-on-one or one-on-two, white board, behavioural
Some perks include:
- Subsidized on-site daycare
- Excellent subsidized cafeteria
- Commercial quality gym, with fitness instructors
- Pretty park & walking trails across the street
#8 of 8
We're looking for talented systems software engineers to join our development team based in Vancouver, BC and help build the next generation of high-performance enterprise storage systems.
Our stack: C, Python
Apply online at: https://careers-cohodata.icims.com/jobs/1120/storage-core-de...
Interview process typically involves a technical phone-screen with one of our engineers prior to a half-day of on-site interviews.