where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Magoosh is fixing a broken test prep industry.
Why should students have to put up with exorbitant prices for boring test prep classes and books that might not even work? Our mission is simple: create products that give students everywhere access to enjoyable, affordable, and quality test prep. We help millions study at their own pace, on their own time regardless of location, social status, or background.
We’re looking for a software engineering intern to join our small team (just 3!) and work on our web app. This could be a part-time or full-time role for spring or summer. So far we use Rails and ReactNative. We’re hosted on AWS.
You have many of the following...
* Have experience at a previous software engineering internship
* Are a junior or senior pursuing a CS degree (or related field)
* Are eager to learn a variety of new frameworks and programming practices
* Have experience with back-end and/or front-end web development. This could come from a personal project or school assignment, but ideally from past work experience.
Extra credit if you have...
* Have Rails experience
* Have a passion for education
Get a feel for our company and apply here: http://magoosh.com/careers
And feel free to email me (email@example.com) or our recruitment manager Meghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!