where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead a small software development team working on development of an Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) tool
* Write image processing and mathematical algorithms to evaluate raw data obtained from an OCT probe
* Define and enhance software scope, architecture and test suite
* Manage software release process, working with the business to ensure customer requirements and timelines are adhered to
* Work with the business to accurately define software user and functional requirements
* Manage software development resource allocation, including prioritisation of new features and issue resolution
* Document development processes and style guidelines
* Work with the business to propose enhancements to existing software development infrastructure
Knowledge, experience and requirements include: C/C++, CUDA, image processing and mathematical algorithms, embedded software development, including communication protocols, software version control repositories, specifically Git, and testing best practices.
Salary depending on qualifications and suitability
Quote Reference number SK18