where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Software Engineer openings:
-Infinity (SF): http://grnh.se/rjxb2e
-Marathon (SF & Hamburg): http://grnh.se/pab62x
-Package & Registry (SF): http://grnh.se/tw25fx1
-Dev Tools & Infra Automation: (SF, Portland, Hamburg): http://grnh.se/1ubstv1
-DC/OS Dist-Sys (SF & Hamburg): http://grnh.se/op4a251
-Frontend (SF & Hamburg): http://grnh.se/f3wyvu
-Mesos (SF & Hamburg): http://grnh.se/2daykb
We are hiring for full time roles in our SF, CA and Hamburg, Germany offices. Remote ok when necessary & we'll sponsor visas.
All openings: http://grnh.se/x0enob
#2 of 2
figo GmbH is a fintech startup that provides bank data. We provide a web API to
partners and unify bank data across banks (transactions, transfers, ...). Our
main product is a REST API. We also have a web application using our API (but it's not where most of our effort go)
* You will be part of the team that implements business logic, authentication/authorization in Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy and MySQL (We're planning to migrate to PostgreSQL ASAP)
* Another team microservice unifies bank protocols for us.
* We wrote our own encrypted data store in Haskell with SQLCipher.
* We are planning to rewrite our webapp in Elm.
* We could very likely start doing machine learning in next year, to categorize and mine our data.
* We're a small company of 20-30 people.
* The company's internal language is English
For technical questions: email@example.com or reply to this comment.
To start the recruitment process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official offer: https://www.figo.io/senior-python-dev-full-time-mw/