where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
IOS Developer (Apple, not Cisco)
We are apassionate about the programming and we are looking for new companions with the same concerns. The development team is made up of 11 other people who enjoy their work. Ambient is really nice and we are proud of it.
Our new developments are realized in Swift and we offer maintenance in Objective-C on the projects already realized. We want our new partners to have an interest in learning, contributing knowledge to improve every day. Also, we want you to be cheerful, good people and you do not mind asking if you have doubts.
What we expect?
- At least 3 years of experience with native projects, either with Objective-C or Swift (we've all had to learn).
- You know how to use git (we use git-flow as methodology).
- Plus: TDD, design patterns, clean code, knowledge of low level languages, GitHub account with which you collaborate with FOSS ...
What We offer?
- Very pleasant work environment. And Spanish Omelette
- Internal training with workshops given by your colleagues about methodologies, architecture, code quality ...
- Office with great views in the Chamartin area.
- Flexible schedule. Of course we leave at 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary according to market.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.