where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Appcues makes B2B software that lets you create and deploy product without writing code. We help growth teams quickly iterate on ideas and scale their businesses without adding the technical debt of temporary code.
You can see our software on the websites of companies like Teespring, Canva, Amplitude, and Indiegogo.
We're a 15-person team helping businesses scale up and grow. We're seeking strong
software engineers to create a product viewed and consumed by hundreds of thousands of people daily. We're looking for both frontend and full-stack engineers, and our stack is React/Redux + Elixir/Phoenix.
We're located in the heart of Fenway, Boston, but looking for excellent candidates regardless of location.
Email email@example.com, and check out our postings on Breezy:
#2 of 4
At Opendoor we're changing the way homes are bought and sold. Moving is one of life’s most stressful events. We empower people with a simpler, more thoughtful approach to buying or selling their home. We have an amazing team of talented and passionate engineers and data scientists. We are looking for data scientists, front-end engineers, and generalist software engineers to help us change the real estate industry. Leadership experience is a plus.
Technologies we work with: Angular, Rails, PostGIS, Python, AWS, Webpack, Phoenix (Elixir), GoLang, Docker. Help us reinvent life’s largest and most important transaction. Please email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 of 4
It’s time to find the career that’s right for you. At Hyland, you’ll do challenging work at a growing, innovative technology company. If all you’ve heard about us is that we have two slides and free pop, then you’re missing what really makes Hyland different. That stuff is cool, but what really matters in a job isn’t whether you wear a t-shirt or tie to work. What matters is that we give our employees fulfilling, rewarding careers. Come see if one of them is right for you.
* Software Engineer (Phoenix, AZ) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2444/software-engineer...
* Security Engineer (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2245/security-engineer...
* Junior Software Developer (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2163/junior-software-d...
* Software Engineer (Santiago, Chile) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/1874/software-engineer...
* Junior Deployment Specialist (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2483/junior-deployment...
* Salesforce Administrator (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2484/salesforce-admins...
All job listings: https://careers.hyland.com/
For more information, please contact Courtney.Byham (at) onbase (dot) com
#4 of 4
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Rails Machine, your primary goals will be to ensure our customer’s applications are available, fast, and secure. Our customers need the best service, support, and products, and we need you to help us deliver.
We offer two main products: managed infrastructure and managed operations. Through managed infrastructure, we provide automation, infrastructure, and scalability in our own data center on our own hardware. We provide both bare-metal and virtualized hosting options for our customers, and you’ll work directly with them to ensure their goals are met through automation, analysis, and hardware. And via managed operations, we provide custom, consulting-based solutions on top of any cloud vendor, as best meets the customer’s needs.
We give our customers the ability to reach out to us like they would an internal DevOps team!
You’ll work with virtualization and container technologies, and setup and automate high availability data clusters (MySQL Galera, PostgreSQL replication, Redis failover, ElasticSearch clustering, Memcached, MongoDB etc.). You'll manage application instances built with Ruby-on-Rails and Elixir/Phoenix (to name a few) and layer on top of those management, orchestration, monitoring, and alerting for fleets of instances. If you’ve ever wanted to work at a scale that few companies do, you’ll find the right challenge here at Rails Machine!
* Manage availability and performance problems for customers; automate resolution to prevent reoccurrence
* Pair with other SREs and Systems Administrators, mentor junior staff
* Releases and maintain open-source software and projects
* Author blog posts and participate in the community by going to meetups, conferences, etc. as a Rails Machine representative
* Creates and maintain system architecture, design, and implementation
Minimum Qualifications :
* Experience with config management or automation framework, like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Capistrano
* Experience maintaining production infrastructure on a Linux environment
* Intermediate Ubuntu system administration skills
* Strong DevOps experience and customer service skills
* Self Motivated and Diligent.
* Ability to participate in on-call/pager rotation
Interested? Tell us what you'll bring to the team by emailing us at email@example.com !