where is who is hiring?
#1 of 7
[ original post ]
You will be responsible for software architecture and design of new concepts. We are looking for candidates with broad interests who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment. In your role, you will be a part of the team that brings in new ideas and delivers proof of concepts. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented. In this role, you will:
• Actively participate in concept development and design ideation as part of a small team
• Rapidly build and iterate on polished, high-fidelity prototypes that express design intent
• Develop functional prototypes to prove and sell concepts to development teams and senior leadership
• Partner with other teams to ensure that our techniques and technologies translate through to shipping products and services
• Be able to work creatively through and around limitations or challenges imposed by the delivery platform to create delightful experiences for customers
• A track record of great ideas and even better execution Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field
• 5+ years of experience as a key member of a software engineering team
• 5+ years of participating in the complete product development life-cycle
• 5+ years of launched applications
• Understanding of the layers involved in web apps (databases, caches, server-side, HTML, JS, CSS, user interface) and mobile apps (operating systems, APIs, view layer, etc.)
• Working knowledge of a handful of programming languages
• Excellent communication skills
#2 of 7
Do you love working with cutting edge big data technologies, building data pipelines and creating powerful visualizations that ultimately unlock insights to drive the business? This role will span the gamut from deep analysis of our vast historical datasets to creating new pipelines and visualizations powering our business applications used by the largest companies in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact and build the future of Kollective’s analytics platform.
It’s a broad and deep set of skills that we’re searching for in a single person, but we’re certain that there’s at least one of you out there. As a member of our team you will build new data products, invent new features and deliver solutions that delight our customers. Above all you should be passionate about working with huge datasets and love bringing them together to answer business questions and drive change.
#3 of 7
Kollective is looking for an SCCM Engineer to help create our software delivery solution, part of our enterprise content delivery platform. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise content delivery and play a key part in taking our software delivery technology to new heights. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
#4 of 7
Kollective is looking for a Citrix Engineer to help enhance the VDI support of our enterprise video delivery platform. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise video delivery and end video applications. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
#5 of 7
Job Title: Director of Business Development
Full time hours
• Exposure in life science and healthcare informatics
• Must have good communication skills
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Willingness to travel
• Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience in Pre-sales/Sales/Business Development
• Industry experience preferred in sales or consulting but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience/exposure in life sciences, information systems or business administration. Master degree is a plus.
• Providing demonstrations and collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations.
• Ability to gather technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and technical groups.
• Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
• Coordinates with Technical team
• Understanding user requirements and giving customer demonstrations
#6 of 7
We're looking for a full-time entry-level back-end developer to build some infrastructure support services geared towards startups. We do not require a college degree and we also do not require previous professional experience. See the relevant link at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_JknurU5Xmdo3gi5onmKf2ZS...
Once candidates have submitted a complete application, we typically let them know within one week whether we would like to meet in person. Most likely, there are at most two rounds of interviews, the first of which will include some basic coding questions.
#7 of 7
More details here: https://lnkd.in/g5VxP2x