#1 of 1Product Manager | FormAssembly.com | Full-time | REMOTE
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead FormAssembly's product team, and serve at the intersection between business, customer experience, and technology.
In this role you will:
* Help craft the strategy, and position our product to achieve our ambitious business goals.
* Manage our roadmap, prioritize features and fixes.
* Analyze business requirements, collect user stories, write specifications.
* Oversee our SLDC, ensure adherence to our quality standards and our compliance obligations.
* Work with our first-class team of designers, developers, and engineers.
* Communicate, internally and externally, about our product, culture, and market.
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
* Thorough and extremely well organized. You understand the value of well honed processes.
* In-depth understanding of the technology stack, the software development life cycle, and the level of effort involved.
* Conversant on technical, business, and customer matters.
And finally, you must be a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, high energy, and excellent with your teammates.
We run FormAssembly.com, a leading form building and data processing service. We're remote-first, lean, bootstrapped, profitable, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
We offer a competitive salary with stock options, health benefits, 401K, and flexible vacation time. Position is full-time, local (Bloomington, IN) or remote.
To apply, go to: https://formassembly.workable.com/j/9D324539E4