#1 of 2REMOTE | Buenos Aires; Europe; Asia; Pacific | Part Time, Full Time
Auth0 is a rapidly growing company, and so is the Auth0 platform. We get a lot of praise from developers because we provide a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-grade cloud solution that makes identity easy and just works. Our subscriber base consists of more than 40,000 developers at over 20,000 enterprises across more than 150 countries around the world. We are growing quickly and well funded. https://auth0.com/blog/2015/06/23/another-big-milestone/
----- Developer Success Engineer -----
We are hiring expert developers to help developers adopting Auth0's platform around the world.
If the following sounds great to you, we'd love to have you!
* Self-motivated, quick learner, fast researcher, and hungry to improve your technical skills
* Love to code and solve technical issues varying in complexity and technology. Are good at empathizing with developers and have experience with troubleshooting environments
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and are passionate about talking to customers
* Enjoy writing and teaching, are capable of explaining complex concepts in easy-to-understand language
* Have experience and are comfortable with a remote working environment
* Love to contribute to the open source community
Apply: jobs+dseHN at auth0.com
#2 of 2ONSITE - Palo Alto, CA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Join Medallia to complete the loop of post-purchase feedback. A unicorn used by top hotels, telecoms, airlines, car companies, banks and retail brands to improve customer experience.
I got hired in the July "Who is Hiring" thread and I'm having a great time. Contact my HN username at medallia.com with some info and a resume and I can phone screen you to get you ahead of the line for these roles (any level):
Sr. Back-End Engineers (i.e. Java for Analytics/Infrastructure/Reporting)
Sr. DevOps Engineers
Sr. Site Reliability Engineers