#1 of 2Hooks (Techstars '15) | Full-Stack Software Engineer (PHP, JS, HTML) | Madrid, Spain | http://www.gethooksapp.com | ONSITE
Hooks Is looking for exceptional, startup-minded developers to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain. If you're a talented, hard-working, and creative builder with a demonstrated record of achievement, Hooks might be the place for you to jump-start your career.
As the ideal candidate, you:
* Code for fun and are a true hacker at heart.
* Love to learn. And you pick up new languages/conc epts hyper-fast.
* Have personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
* Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
* Are excited about working with an experienced and fast-paced team, taking on significant responsibilities.
* SQL has no secrets for you.
* Scrum/Agile way of working is almost your second nature.
* Have worked for 3-4 years in Web or Mobile Development.
* Are a master of Git and can read and understand PHP 5
* Have worked with Git and project management tools.
* Are fluent in Spanish and have a good level of English with good communication skills.
* Willing to relocate to Madrid
You can also read more here http://www.gethooksapp.com/job_php or email email@example.com
#2 of 2Backend Eng | Madrid, Spain (on-site) - Monkimun (500 Startups)
We want to teach a lesson to the stagnant EdTech market: Learning should be fun!
We're an award-winning company helping parents raise bilingual kids at home. We create a safe environment for children 2-6 where language learning just happens.
We're looking for a Sr backend engineer to join this adventure. We work primarily with OpenResty / Ruby on Rails / Redis / MySQL on top of AWS services (EC2, Cloudfront, S3..)
Interesting problems around adaptive learning for Pre-Ks, growing scaling/performance challenges with millions of behavioural events, etc. All fun :)
Interested? email: firstname.lastname@example.org