#1 of 4Suitable Technologies | Full Time | ONSITE or REMOTE | https://suitabletech.com
Offices in Palo Alto, CA, Kansas City, MO, Boston, MA. We’re a mostly distributed team and also have engineers in Minneapolis, MN, Canada, Indiana, and South America.
We make the Beam Smart Presence System - the world’s best telepresence device. Innovative companies and distributed teams all around the world use Beam to communicate effectively and travel instantly. If you’re interested in robotics, unique human-computer interaction challenges, telecommunications, hardware, wireless networking, and/or scalable infrastructure, let’s talk!
Some of the positions we’re hiring for are on our careers page - C++ developers, Python developers, electrical engineers, developers with solid networking and wireless expertise - but we’re also looking for talented and experienced frontend (JS, UI/UX) developers and operations and security engineers.
Learn more and apply at https://suitabletech.com/careers/. If you have any questions, or are specifically interested in a JS/frontend or Python/backend role, email me at hans@ <our company domain name>.
#2 of 4Minneapolis, MN | REMOTE (US-only) or ONSITE | Full-Time | Front-End Engineer | Novu
Novu is a web health platform which helps our users to exercise, eat better, get more sleep, etc… basically live longer and better. We’re a fully funded, stable startup, growing extremely fast… already signed major accounts.
Our dev culture has 5 key facets: collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility and learning. Those facets are crucial to us maintaining a great culture and so you’ll need to demonstrate those to show you fit in.
- Strong background creating SPA’s with Backbone, Ember, React, or Vue.
== About You ==
- Understanding of OO design
- Extra points for Rails and SQL knowledge
- Enjoy working with people you can rely on and learn from, and you bring a lot to the table yourself.
- Willing to leave your ego at the door and are open to learning from those around you.
- Stay up to speed on new technologies and introduce them to your teammates.
- Strong salary and incentive compensation
== What We're Offering ==
- Seriously incredible health and dental insurance
- Paid technical conference attendance (Fluent two years in a row so far)
- MacBook Pro with 27” Thunderbolt
If you’re interested, shoot me an email at johnathon.sanders(@)novu.com with a link to your github profile (or example project code of how you write), a description of your background, and a description of what currently excites you in the tech community.
#3 of 4DevOps Engineer @ The Minneapolis Star Tribune | https://goo.gl/yJ9G63 | Minneapolis, MN ONSITE FULL-TIME
Newspapers come in two flavors these days: dying, or digitally evolving. The Star Tribune is in the latter category. We're a modern tech shop, and as an ops engineer in the style of devops, you'll be playing with such fun toys as AWS, Python, Go, Ansible, Packer, Docker, Vagrant, Prometheus, and similar. We believe in using the right tool for the job, building up our teammates as much as building up our sites and apps, and exploring the digital frontier. We're exploring how to use tech of tomorrow to make consuming the news more awesome - yes, that includes the Oculus Rift and HoloLens.
If you like continuous deployment, containers, automation, and learning new things, you'll love working with us.
I'm the hiring manager and the guy who'd be your immediate boss, so feel free to ask me anything.
#4 of 4LeadPages (www.LeadPages.net) - Minneapolis, MN | Full-Time | Business Intelligence, Enterprise Security, Python Engineer, Web Developer, Automation, Production Engineers, Technical Project Managers, etc.
LeadPages is Minnesota's fastest growing startup and we're looking for some amazing people to join our team! Our team and culture is like no other. We work remote two days per week and the other three days in our incredible downtown Minneapolis office. We're a SaaS company with one of the best tech stacks I've seen yet and... we're a Mac shop! :)
We currently have full time opportunities available for:
- Enterprise Security Architect (application security and development, GAE, GCE, physical security -> network security -> application security, Linux/Unix) => https://leadpages.applytojob.com/apply/0GL6Od/Enterprise-Sec...
- Business Intelligence and Digital Strategy Senior Manager (Advanced data mining, machine learning, modeling, D3 Data visualization, Google Analytics, query writing, Tableau / Domo, R, iPython, or similar statistical analysis packages) => https://leadpages.applytojob.com/apply/rzNzQu/Business-Intel...
- Director of Program Management (Agile experience of many flavors - not just Scrum: XP (eXtreme Programming), Kanban, Lean, Crystal Clear Methodologies, AUP, BADM, DSDM; diversity of program management experiences) => https://leadpages.applytojob.com/apply/2FwVGi/Director-Of-Pr...
We're ALWAYS looking for Python Engineers! Our current Python teams consist of Data Analytics, API and Business Services - reach out to me for more information.
These are all full time positions with great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Flexible Schedules, Work From Home options, and more! We even offer relocation packages from anyone that would be open to relocating to beautiful Minneapolis, MN.
If you're interested in seeing any of the other positions that we also have available on our Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Customer Success or Operations teams, check out our website at: http://www.leadpages.net/careers
Interested in emailing me directly? You can reach me at: Tiffany@Ave81.com
I'd love to talk with you soon!!