#1 of 5OOHLALA Mobile Inc. - Montreal, Canada
We are building the mobile campus engagement platform for universities and colleges. We work with many institutions across NA and the world already, and 2016 will be a big growth year for us, so we are looking to expand the product team.
Open positions in Montreal:
We use primarily Python and JS.
- Integration engineer - Backend engineer - Frontend web engineer - Support engineer
More info can be found at: https://oohlalamobile.com/jobs
#2 of 5CLX Communications Canada - http://clxnetworks.com - Montreal, QC - Full-Time - ONSITE
CLX is a Swedish based company, offering enterprises direct and efficient access to more than seven billion mobile subscribers worldwide, using one simple API. Our cloud communication platform is based on technology that is also used for critical telecom services by more than 70 mobile operators worldwide.
We are looking for ONE highly motivated and skilled full-stack web developers (mainly Java, but some other languages like Python) in our Montreal office, to strengthen our team of 5, to follow our growth.
One (1) Full-Stack Web Developer
We work according to AGILE values of continuous improvement, highest quality standards, openness and sustainability.
A lot of autonomy is given to team members in the daily organization of the work, each person is asked to participate in all parts of the development flow according to their skills and interests.
We like to have a great deal of fun on a daily basis, but are also very serious about the work being accomplished. Working with us is hard and intensive but extremely rewarding.
CLX offers many great perks such as flexible work hours, generous group insurance plan, regular lunch & learns, constant stock of fruits, candies and coffee. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Montreal near the Quartier des Spectacles.
Want to know more? Please go to our LinkedIn Job Offer: www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/76617684
#3 of 5Shopify | Machine Learning/Data Mining Analytics Developer | Montreal, Canada | ONSITE | Full Time
We are seeking developers to join our data team. Currently, we are focused on building data machine learning and analytics powered data products to optimize our 200K+ ecommerce stores.
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, and fundamental knowledge in algorithms and computer science.
- Strong coding ability with an appreciation of best software engineering practices. Desire to work in Python. Experience with any of these is a plus: scikit-learn, Pandas, matplotlib, R, SQL, Hadoop, and Spark.
- Experience with distributed and large-scale systems.
- Willingness to stay on top of industrial machine learning and data mining research (KDD, NIPS, WWW, RecSys).
If you identify with the above, email email@example.com to say hi!
#4 of 5Positions:
AdGear is a digital advertising technology company providing platforms and services for digital media innovators such as publishers, advertisers and media agencies. We operate a full-stack advertising platform enabling our customers to innovate with formats, audience data, reporting, pricing and distribution strategies.
Backend Developer (Erlang, C, C++) - Montreal (ONSITE) Rails Application Developer (Ruby, PostgreSQL) - Montreal or Toronto (ONSITE) UX Desginer / Sceneraist - Montreal (ONSITE)
For more information, complete description of roles, and details on applying, please see http://adgear.com/company/careers/
Please make sure to CC lp at adgear.com with your email to jobs at adgear.com so we know you're from HN :)
#5 of 5Betastream -- New York City, USA -- Full/part time, REMOTE
Beta is looking to fill two positions:
- Support engineer (PHP + DevOps) based out of New Zealand or Australia to extend our support hours (this means a developer, really, that can just be there to diagnose/debug things and offer support when we're all sleeping);
- Front-end dev (EST, with a preference for NYC and Montreal) mostly working on WordPress projects
Email resume and code samples/sites to firstname.lastname@example.org!