#1 of 4Dallas, TX | ONSITE | Full Time | Software Engineer (Scala, Go, Java) / Data Scientist (R, Hadoop, Cassandra) | StackPath | https://www.stackpath.com
StackPath is hiring Software Engineers and Data Scientists for our Platform team.
Our Software Engineers are responsible for designing, building, maintaining, improving, and integrating our software platform. Software Engineering team members are key contributors to the products vision in addition to writing code.
Our Data Scientists are responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. In addition to advanced analytic skills, this role is also proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database/software systems, and communicating results.
Our goal is to make the internet a safer place. We need more help from people with the right passion and skills to help us get there.
Learn more and apply:
#2 of 4Songspace (https://songspace.com) | Full Time | Nashville TN | Onsite or Remote for up to 5 hour difference from CST
Songspace is building content and data management tools to power the next phase of the music industry. One part creative app for songwriters & artists (think Evernote) and one part content management system / API for labels and publishers, we utilize the creative process to aggregate assets and data (recordings, lyrics, and copyright ownership details, and music metadata) for artists and music teams.
Songspace is used by top music teams and artists across the globe, including Lava Records and Publishing, Big Deal Music (St. Vincent, John Ryan, The Afghan Whigs), Dualtone Records (The Lumineers, Delta Spirit, Shakey Graves), mtheory (Diplo, Skrillex, fun.), Two Chord GA Music (Dallas Davidson), and many more.
We're looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer (PHP + Symfony2)
Interested? Email me at email@example.com
#3 of 4IBM Watson Health | Multiple positions | Dallas, TX | Onsite | Full-time | Citizen | Ruby on Rails, React, .Net, Mongo
I’m currently a Rails Developer for IBM Watson Health out of Dallas. My team is working on tools to allow healthcare providers to holistically manage their patient populations.
For the Rails roles, a little experience in React would be a bonus. My personal email is in my profile. Feel free to reach out!
• Ruby on Rails (Possible REMOTE)- http://u.rfer.us/IBET1o2JYn
• Senior Ruby on Rails (Possible REMOTE)- http://u.rfer.us/IBEBDu2JYq
• Instructional Designer - http://u.rfer.us/IBEH992JZK
• Release Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEeho1eci
• QA / Test Automation Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEu0K1qd4
• Entry Software Engineer (Microsoft toolset C#, ASP.Net + Mongo) - http://u.rfer.us/IBE.hO2JYz
• Software Engineer (Microsoft toolsetC#, ASP.Net, Mongo) - http://rfer.us/IBE7S_1ecn
• Senior Software Engineer (Microsoft toolset *C#, ASP.Net, Mongo) http://u.rfer.us/IBEoVI2JYv
• Database Administrator - http://rfer.us/IBE-hX1ed3
• Software Engineer - Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) - http://rfer.us/IBE13w1ed7
• Dev Ops Engineer - http://u.rfer.us/IBEbJU2JYf
• Integration Architect - http://u.rfer.us/IBEMZN2JYj
Hat tip to Softlayer down the road.
• Data Center Manager - http://u.rfer.us/IBE.2K2JZB
#4 of 4Wirestorm Innovations | Dallas TX | Full-time ONSITE
Technical Project Manager
Wirestorm is seeking a capable Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our
world-class team of exceptionally skilled, and committed professionals. This
position is primarily located in Portland supporting four locations across four time
The TPM is the central point of customer contact and strategic representative to
Wirestorm. This role heavily relies on the candidate’s ability to demonstrate a
highly technical software background involving project scope definitions,
enforcing industry-leading software methodologies, and managing software
deliverables. The project’s success can be a direct reflection of the TPM’s
ambitions and motivation.
The TPM communicates policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to the
project team. The TPM is responsible for assisting the project team with solution
design, solution architecture, communication, and expectation setting. Specific
duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Summary of Duties:
* Ensure an integrated approach is kept to maintain project goals and customer
satisfaction by providing clear project priorities and ensuring alignment across
business units and functions.
* Coordination/execution of VIP/Customer visits for each project
* Organize and track project teamwork to accomplish project goals
* Responsible for all contract deliverables submitted by the Company to the
Customer and subsequent modifications.
* Minimum 10 years of related experience or 8 years with related Master's degree
* Continuous Integration and rapid release methodology and execution
knowledge as it pertains to SDLC.
* BS or MS degree with executive and customer interface experience
* Experience as a software developer or working in very technical teams
developing low-level software specifications
* Risk and opportunity management background, metrics development
* Experience writing technical documentation for various audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to manage across diverse geographic locations
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing up to executive and
senior staff levels; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experience writing technical documentation for various audiences.
* Strong conflict resolution skills, and management experience so they can
effectively handle a diverse set of client stakeholders.
* Estimating, must be capable of developing estimates for duration and cost.
Who we are:
We are an international team of elite technology operatives who craft beautiful
interactions between people and the technical world. Our solutions team is
responsible for fielding, developing, managing and maintaining effective client
relationships, and developing web tools and apps for huge audiences. Wirestorm
generates an atmosphere of shared innovation and support, where we continually
up-level our skills, break new ground, and highlight and learn from each other’s
outstanding work. Come work with a fun company that offers amazing benefits,
flexible work schedules, great team synergy, and a wide-open future.
For us every project is challenging, and every position critical. We don't have ping
pong tables or espresso machines, yet we enjoy a thriving culture of shared
invention. Our operatives are strategically placed around the globe and our clients
range from sovereign governments to Fortune 500 companies.