#1 of 2Rollbar | San Francisco or REMOTE | Front-End, Full Stack, and Backend Engineers | https://rollbar.com
We're a scrappy, nine-person team (SF, Fort Worth, Syracuse, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* We help thousands of developers find and fix bugs quickly
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Heroku, Instacart and Twitch.
We're currently hiring across the company, and especially in engineering and sales.
To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h8ho/
#2 of 2Fort Worth, Texas (ONSITE, Full Time) Koddi (http://koddi.com or https://twitter.com/koddiyak) PHP Developer / Engineer (Hiring 2-3)
Koddi is a bidding platform for vertical-specific ads on Google, TripAdvisor, Kayak, and other metasearch sites. We manipulate huge data sets to make buying search ads easier and more revenue productive for our clients.
We work with great partners and clients (like some of the top travel brands in the world.) Must have strong experience with:
That said, capability, outputs, and results matter much more than specific experience. We'll give passionate developers that want to learn the opportunity to do so if they are a great match for the team and have a positive attitude. Bonuses:
email@example.com if interested.
- AJAX, jQuery, HTML/CSS - Symfony / Silex - JSON, XML - Google APIs, OAuth 2.0 - MySQL performance optimization, big datasets, BigQuery - Basic Linux administration - Bootstrap - Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Redshift)