#1 of 2Pair Inc (https://www.pair3d.com) Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Remote or ONSITE in San Francisco, D.C. or Kansas City
Pair Inc. is the leading Augmented Reality commerce platform on mobile with leading manufacturers and a rapidly growing user base. We are building the infrastructure of the metaverse one customer at a time.
Ideal candidates will have strong familiarity with real-time image processing and embedded vision algorithms. You should have a working knowledge of object tracking, feature detection, multi-sensor fusion, structure from motion, object detection/classification, scene understanding, visual odometry, and 3D scene reconstruction.
* MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent * Strong object-oriented implementation skills (C++) * Familiarity with embedded hardware development * Deep experience with OpenCV * Experience applying machine learning to real-world vision problems * Multiview Geometry * Visual Features (SIFT, SURF, ORB, HoG, etc) * Visual Tracking algorithms and Visual SLAM experience
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Experience with alternative sensors (LIDAR, SONAR, Ultrasonic, IMU, etc.) * Experience with Deep Learning * NonLinear Optimization
#2 of 2Dimensional Innovations | Kansas City | Full-time | ONSITE
We are looking to add a Front End Developer to our team. This individual will be someone who inspires, contributes and develops ideas that blend digital and physical technologies to create awesome interactive experiences!
• A solid understanding of front-end web development technologies and workflows
• Be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite and have a demonstrated understanding of user experience and design Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
Nice to haves:
• Experience with server-side technologies such as: NodeJS, PHP or Ruby would be a great bonus
• Seeking developers with a maker mentality, experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or Phidgets would be fantastic!
Read more and apply online: http://goo.gl/4mORW5