#1 of 7Zerto — http://www.zerto.com — Israel (Herzliya); Boston (halfway between Broadway & South stations); remote
Zerto has the industry's leading hypervisor-based replication solution for private, public, and hybrid clouds. If you're interested in virtualization, data protection/mobility, disaster recovery—or just working on interesting technical challenges—then we might be right for you.
Experience with and/or interest in these could be helpful: hypervisors, cloud computing, virtualization, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, and Azure.
Also hiring for a ton of non-technical positions, especially in sales, marketing, and account management—most of these positions are also fully remote and spread out globally.
Boston openings: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3hlhQhwv
Israel openings: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3tmhQhwI
Remote openings: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3xnhQhwN (including Singapore, Australia, Chicago, San Francisco)
#2 of 7Spire Global - http://www.spire.com | Locations: Glasgow; San Francisco; Singapore; Boulder | Onsite only
Spacecraft Operations Engineer | Platform Engineer
We have several positions open in Software, Hardware and Operations. Please visit our careers page to learn more: http://www.spire.com/careers
Keywords: Satellites, Space, Linux, C, Python, embedded systems, RTOS, microcontrollers, AWS, electronics and hardware, distributed systems and networking, EE, PCBs, etc.
Overview: Spire is a nano-satellite powered data platform. We build and launch small remote-sensing cubesats to capture valuable data for weather prediction and Maritime domain awareness.
We are a fast moving, energetic start-up applying agile development principles to a traditionally sluggish and overly-burdened industry (and having fun doing it).
You will never be bored at Spire!
Please email Darin@spire.com if you are interested in learning more. Previous work in satellites not required.
#3 of 7Grab | https://grab.co | Seattle / Singapore | Full time ONSITE
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam)
Our production scale is massive. We process thousands of bookings a day and regularly see hundreds of millions of traffic data per month. When you push out new code tons of people will see what you made within seconds. Operating on this level is hard but incredibly rewarding. As a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily, we are seeking talented engineers to join our team. You will specialize in building elegant products that bring our unique On-Demand Transport experience to millions of people, anytime and anywhere.
- Marketing Engineer - Senior Mobile Engineer (Android / iOS) - Engineering Manager (Mobile / DevOps / Full Stack) - Director of Software Engineering
If you're interested, please get in touch:
- Senior Software Engineer
- matias.singers [at] grab [dot] co (mention that you saw this on HN)
#4 of 7Standard Chartered | ONSITE | Software Engineers (full time)
7+ roles for Haskell developers in London and Singapore working on a large Haskell code base for trading and risk management. Join a growing team.
#5 of 7Veniam | Mountain View, CA/Porto, Portugal/Singapore | Multiple openings | ONSITE
We are looking to fill several openings across Engineering, Sales, and Management: https://veniam.com/jobs/. We have opportunities for cloud, analytics, front-end, hardware design, and embedded software work.
Veniam is building the Internet of Moving Things by turning vehicles into WiFi hotspots and building networks of connected vehicles that expand wireless coverage and collect terabytes of urban data for smart city applications.
As a member of our team at Veniam, you will have the opportunity to work in fast moving teams of 3-5 people, work closely with our Customer Success teams and often directly with key customers worldwide. We are organized in changing mission-driven teams that deliver continuously and you will have the opportunity to work on something new every few weeks.
If you're interested drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
#6 of 7TradeGecko | Singapore, Toronto | Multiple Openings | ONSITE
TradeGecko is a post-series A B2B SaaS company headquartered in Singapore, but serving customers globally. We're building the software platform on which commerce companies are built.
If you're smart we don't care about qualifications, just wanted to hire people who want to get stuff done. Will assist with Visas in Singapore.
Can email me directly - email@example.com otherwise roles are here: http://tradegecko.workable.com
#7 of 7CloudFlare https://www.cloudflare.com/ | San Francisco, CA; London, UK; Singapore, SG; Urbana-Champaign, IL | VISA, ONSITE
CloudFlare is building a better Internet -- performance and security optimization at the edge. Our long term goal is to give every site the same performance, security, and reliability that major sites like Google and Facebook accomplish, without any specialized network hardware or complicated administration. We enhance millions of sites, including this one. We're hiring for a variety of roles -- started 2015 at 128, ended around 220, doubling again in 2016. This is a perfect time to join -- product market fit is established, but there's a lot of great engineering, product, sales, and support work to be done. We've publicly said we're profitable and on track for long term independent success. You may wish to check out our blog to see the kinds of engineering work we do. (https://blog.cloudflare.com/).
https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team has a listing of positions.
We're always hiring for operations/SRE, sales, general systems engineering (mostly in Go, nginx, and network, as well as DNS at scale), and web development.
Specific roles we're keen to hire include:
0) Great operations/SRE staff: operating our system at scale (80+ datacenters around the world, 24x7 coverage, >4 million sites) requires highly competent, hard-working, and communicative engineers.
1) Product designer(s) -- we're looking for great talent to help build UX for new products, and to improve the interface and user experience of our existing products. We have a range of customers, from consumers with a single blog all the way through some of the largest sites on the Internet, and designing interfaces which work well for all of these users is a big challenge -- are you up to it?
2) Great front-end engineers -- building new UI/UX to expose controls and data to customers is an increasing portion of what we do. Our current front-end stack is Backbone + Marionette with Browserify and Sass. Our new projects are using React + Redux + Babel + css-modules, and generally adopting Higher Order Components. We're also starting the process of re-imagining our main WWW Front-end stack with a migration to Redux.
3) Systems Engineer -- looking for people to help serve even more traffic, build infrastructure for security and robustness, and contribute back to open source projects. We make extensive use of nginx, lua/luajit, and ssl-at-scale.
4) "Prototyping engineers" -- people who want to prototype things in go (backend) through js frontend. We're adding a lot of new products in 2016, and people who love building the first prototype and pilot versions of these products make everything faster.
(Also -- We're particularly interested in people with Mandarin experience; we have a joint venture with Baidu, and want to make the experience for both Chinese Internet users and Chinese sites abroad as great as it can be.)
If you're interested, please apply through the https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team link