#1 of 6Portland Trail Blazers | Portland, OR | Full-time | On-site
Our analytics staff is looking to hire a full-time programmer to work in the front office (on the basketball side). We are primarily looking for a generalist that mostly feels comfortable on the web/database side of things, but is also interested in mobile. Feel free to reach out via email (analytics AT trailblazers DOT com)
* Develop basketball applications for use by the front office and coaching staff * Maintain and support existing basketball applications * Other duties as assigned
#2 of 6iOS and Android developers | http://terrastride.com | Portland, OR | Fulltime onsite only
TerraStride is a Portland startup making web and mobile mapping applications for outdoor enthusiasts, land managers, and land brokers. We're looking for an iOS developer (Obj-C) and/or an Android developer with experience developing and launching at least one high quality app. Responsibilities will include maintaining and improving our current apps and coding new features. A successful candidate should be comfortable working autonomously with a great deal of creative freedom. We're looking for candidates living/working in Portland. When responding to this ad please include a portfolio of prior/current work.
Contact email@example.com to setup an interview.
#3 of 6Ride with GPS | Portland, OR | Onsite | http://ridewithgps.com
We're a small but very strong team (8 of us) helping people have a better time on their bikes. Specializing in route planning & ride recording (with an established website and popular app), we work closely with individual riders, clubs, events, tour companies, and more.
We're ready to expand our team as we find the right people specializing in any of the following:
- Design: We need someone on board who can make everything we have (and are building) look great, and can lead on difficult UX problems. - Frontend: Lots of cool stuff on our website, with lots more in the pipeline. We're in the process of moving all new dev to React/Redux. - Mobile: iOS or Android devs interested, please inquire. We've got awesome users that regularly spend hours relying on our app, and it does a lot. - Backend/devops: We rack our own hardware, host an OSM stack, MySQL, Redis, Rails, and more, and would love someone on the team that can split their time between backend dev and devops with a focus on either.
We work reasonable hours, have great benefits, love solving problems for our customers, go on bike rides and encourage each other to live healthy happy lives. It's a really nice working environment with a cool product and customer.
Please inquire for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 6Front End Developer | HealthSparq | Portland, OR | ONSITE
We are looking to add talented engineers to our UI development team! We build and maintain an application that enables people to make better decisions about their healthcare and get better care for lower cost. We get to use state of the art technology to build an app that truly helps people. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, give us a look! http://healthsparq.com/about/careers
For more information, email email@example.com or visit http://cambiahealth.hodesiq.com/job-details.aspx?JobID=51935... to apply
#5 of 6Portland, OR - Downtown
Senior Front-End, Back-end, and/or Full-stack Developers
#6 of 6Unata (unata.com) is a VC-backed, Toronto-based startup in the enterprise retail space. We are building the retail experience of the future. We work with large retailers to power their digital experiences, while personalizing each shopper’s content and offers based on their purchase history. We’re connecting the physical shopping experience with the best of the digital world. We are growing fast and need to scale our core product team.
Backend: Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Numpy, Pandas), PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Jenkins CI, Redis, Memcached
Frontend (including Mobile): Angular.js, Sass, Grunt
- Platform Engineer > http://unata.com/platform-eng
- Director Of Data Science > https://unata.com/careers/director-of-data-science/
- Data Science Engineer > http://unata.com/data-sci-eng
- Data Developer > http://unata.com/data-developer
- UI/UX Designer > https://unata.com/careers/ui-ux-designer/
- Director Of Integrations > https://unata.com/careers/director-of-integrations/
- Devops Engineer > https://unata.com/careers/devops-engineer/
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive compensation and stock options, comprehensive health benefits, flexible paid vacation
- Relaxed work environment in downtown Toronto (King & Portland), Work-from-home-Wednesdays, fun company activities
- Opportunity to make a big impact in digital retail! Your work will be seen and used by millions of retail customers!