#1 of 6Skyscanner | London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Budapest, Sofia | ONSITE, VISA | full-time senior hires
We're one of the biggest travel metasearch products in the world by traffic... and we want to 10x that :)
Hiring at a senior level in lots of key disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack and frontend, designers, product, iOS & Android. We are growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona being the two newest. In short, if you've got a solid track record in one or more of these areas, know what good practices look like, and have the drive to make things better, we're interested.
We're looking for people interested in working on large-scale challenges and building new products. We have an incredible amount of historical data and a unique position in the market. What should the future look like? How do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? We're particularly interested in data-driven personalization and recommendation, exploring new travel products and experiences, as well as developer enablement and tooling.
We're one of the very few unicorn companies HQ'd in Europe who are profitable - and have been so for the past 7 years. Recently we've had the director of Amazon S3, Bryan Dove join us as our VP engineering. In London you would be working closely with him alongside some very experienced industry figures in a pretty cool and central location.
You can apply at http://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/ - or ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability. Engineers have a LOT of room to make decisions and move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's an exciting place to be.
#2 of 6Network Polygraph (https://polygraph.io) | Barcelona, Spain | Full time, onsite
* Backend developer - kylin, druid, hadoop, kafka - 25K€ to 50K€ - stock options
* Frontend developer - emberjs, react, d3 - 25K€ to 50K€ - stock options
(Also looking for: CMO, sales assistant - do contact us for more info.)
30 min remote interview > quick remote programming test > in-depth remote interview > on-site interview / pair programming > offer
Network Polygraph is a cloud-based network visibility service (in more technical terms, a SaaS NetFlow collector) that can be deployed in minutes by our customers. Among our most well-known customers are DigitalOcean, North-American ISP Transtelco, and Spanish research and education network RedIRIS.
We recently raised 1M€ and are looking to expand our team of 4 to 9 in the short term.
Your mission will be to redesign our software architecture & platform into one that is more extensible, scalable to massive traffic volumes, and that offers a better UX.
Contact us at email@example.com
TokBox does embedded communications powered by WebRTC. We make it easy for developers to embed real-time video, voice, and more into their applications and websites. We build a platform and SDKs, and have great clients from individual developers to massive players in tech, entertainment, education, and many other industries (customers include the Minerva Project, Chegg, esurance, Major League Baseball, Double Robotics, and Fox Sports). We've been doing real-time communications for over 8 years. We were acquired by Telefonica 3 years ago. It hasn't changed the culture much, and has helped us reach more customers around the world.
The product is great but the people make this place where I work. It's an awesome group of 70 or so people- nice, smart, skilled. We are laid back and have a sense of humor. Good salary and benefits, relaxed, enjoyable environment!
Come join us!
#4 of 6Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco or REMOTE | Front-End, Backend, Design, Sales
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a ten-person team (SF, Fort Worth, Syracuse, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks - competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring across the company, including design, engineering, marketing, and sales; in particular:
* Lead Product Designer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063j2/
* Lead Front-End Engineer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h8ho/
* Developer Advocate - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063jd/
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#5 of 6Typeform - Barcelona, Spain - Full-time - ONSITE - http://www.typeform.com
We're trying to create beautiful forms that you'll want to fill out. Basically we're all about making communication with people via computers more human and we're looking for more people to help us with this.
We're looking for a lot of people for a lot of different roles. Some of them:
- Developer of any (web) kind (backend/frontend/fullstack)
- Data Scientist
- Product Owner
- Account Manager
All of them can be found here: http://typeform.com/jobs
If you have any question, please feel free to email me at email@example.com, otherwise just fill out the typeform linked above and speak with you soon.
#6 of 6Devex | Barcelona (Spain) | Software Engineer / Devops / Product Owner | ONSITE | full-time | (VISA)
Devex is a media social enterprise specializing in international development. The company has around 120 employees worldwide and offices in the US, Spain and the Philippines. Our mission is to improve transparency and efficiency of the international development industry by accumulating information and making it accessible.
We are currently hiring for the following positions within our IT team:
- Software Engineer - https://www.devex.com/jobs/software-engineer-431083
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer - https://www.devex.com/jobs/junior-infrastructure-engineer-43...
- Junior Product Owner - https://www.devex.com/jobs/junior-product-owner-430243
Some quick infos:
* The IT team is based in Barcelona (Spain) and Manila (Philippines), all positions are in the Barcelona office though
* Their are about 25 people of roughly ten different nationalities working in our Barcelona office - a great multi cultural environment!
* The size of the IT team is below 20, which means you'll find flat hierarchies and your work will have a visible impact
* Hiring process: You get in touch, we talk a little and if our and your first impression is good we'll have you meet the team and then take a decision - quite low on bureaucracy ;)