#1 of 2Vurb | San Francisco, CA | http://vurb.com | Full Time (H1B OK)
Featured on NYT as one of 12 "must-have" travel apps
Vurb combines mobile search, apps, and messaging - partnering with services like Yelp, Foursquare, Rotten Tomatoes, etc. Rather than jumping between different apps to find something, we're bringing your apps and your friends together in one place - an app you'll use every day. Won TC Disrupt - http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/20/vurbchat/
INVESTORS: Max Levchin, Drew Houston, Naval Ravikant, CrunchFund, Redpoint, Tencent + others.
APPLY IF: You're looking to join a rapidly growing team and the opportunity to take on significant responsibility and ship quickly.
Examples of challenging problems that you could help us solve include:
- Manage and index millions of objects around places, events, movies, etc with blazing fast read-write access
- Develop search relevance and content discovery infrastructure on millions of objects
- Build backend services (e.g., mini-apps) which integrate with APIs across verticals like places, movies, and shopping
- Work on user-facing web and mobile apps that deliver an amazing experience!
* Search / Data Scientist / Data Engineer - search, classification, ranking, ML, graphs, data crawling/processing. Advanced CS degree required.
INTERESTED? http://vurb.com/careers | email@example.com
#2 of 2Innolitics | NYC, Austin, Houston | REMOTE | Full-time
We are a small (but growing), all-remote software development firm. Most of our clients are in the medical imaging space. We have a close-knit team of developers and engineers, and we love working together to solve challenging problems for our clients. We are looking to hire a software developer to work on medical imaging projects using Python and basic web technologies.
See details @ http://innolitics.com/join/python-developer-april-2016/