#1 of 3Zuper / Remote (UTC, UTC+1,2,3)
Location: Munich, Germany
What: creating a financial digital assistant to improve the efficiency of all things personal finance
Role: CTO (iOS, Android, Java, Spring)
Compensation: salary + equity (based on experience, starting at €70k + 1.0-5.0%)
* easily navigate the challenges of building stable technological infrastructure within a startup
* set up a highly efficient DevOps structure
* recruit and lead developers
* translate business needs into measurable technological issues * scale our products across different platforms
* set up and lead our tech blog
* present your work at tech conferences
* drive the overall growth of the company as part of the leadership team
* a great compensation package (salary + equity)
* flexible working arrangement (flexible hours, remote)
* relocation support if you want to move to Munich
* office directly located in the centre of Munich
* education vouchers
* freedom to test and iterate your personal management philosophy within our company
1. 15 Min call with CEO -> culture fit + basic tech questions
2. 45 Min call with interim CTO -> tech interview
3. Paid work day -> fit fit fit?
4. Final decision
#2 of 3NEXEDI | Lille/Munich/Paris/Tokyo | ONSITE | 6/12 months TRAINEE/INTERNS
We maintain a group of trainees contributing to ongoing research projects and prototyping things we are curious about. Most of our staff have been former trainees and this is our preferred way of finding new colleagues. If you are passionate about open-source and like one of our current topics, get in touch.
Current topics (http://www.nexedi.com/jobs):
About Nexedi: We are a small team from around the world (headquarters in Lille, France) creating open-source software since 2001. We spend time on client and research projects with ERP5 (Enterprise software), SlapOS (Cloud Hosting) and Wendelin (Big Data platform) being our main solutions around which we provide services. We all work with Chromebooks, our offices are paperless and we have no meetings = we mostly hack.
Apply To: jobs(at)nexedi.com
#3 of 3Stylight | Munich | Germany | Visa & Relocation support
At Stylight we build a fashion website where users find inspiration and can search for fashion. We're among Munich hottest startups and quite international. English is our company language and we have colleagues from 20+ nations. We run joint engineering and business teams, to maximize the impact of each engineer.
* Senior Full Stack Developer (http://stylig.ht/Senior_Fullstack_Developer)
* System Administrator (http://stylig.ht/1rgJXj5)
Interested? Contact me on email@example.com. Want to know more about us? Check out our Tech Blog: http://tech.stylight.com/