#1 of 1Operation Spark (https://operationspark.org) | Full-Time | Onsite (New Orleans, La, US)
Operation Spark a non-profit code school on a mission to help people get great jobs in software development. Through immersive programming bootcamps, we train people who lack well-paying job skills to enter into the high wage, high demand tech industry.
The Instructor works closely with a classroom of students across the length of the program, and is charged with both with the students' educational outcomes as well as the strength of the classroom community. When a student gets a job after the program, the instructor is the person they thank with the deepest emotion.
* Facilitate Lecture Q&A Sessions
* Individual instruction and tutoring
* Facilitate mock interviews
* Grading of self-assessments
* Review student progress across several indicators
* Deeply passionate about our mission
* Ability to model student progress and remove educational roadblocks
* Empathy and charisma
* Experience with Backbone, Angular, and/or Node
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits
* Awesome, open-office location in downtown New Orleans