#1 of 6The Trade Desk | Full Time, Onsite | San Jose CA, San Francisco CA, Aliso Viejo CA, Ventura CA, Boulder CO, New York NY, London UK, Sydney AUS
Hiring: All levels of fullstack software engineers, as well as fullstack engineers with a UI focus
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if:
* You are a full-stack SOA engineer / generalist. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: AngularJS SPA development, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, big data processing (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.), and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do a lot of development in C#/.NET, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 3million+ requests per second
* Work with the best engineers in the business
* Lunch catered
* Dog friendly offices
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been ranked as the 7th fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2015 Technology Fast 500
* Amazing Company Culture (5 star reviews on Glassdoor don't lie)
* Unbeatable Benefits
If you want to learn more, email email@example.com or apply directly on our website http://thetradedesk.com/join-us
#2 of 6Viv Labs | San Jose, CA | Full-time | ONSITE
Viv is the next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that created Siri. In addition to being far more capable and intelligent, Viv will provide a truly open platform and marketplace that lets any developer extend Viv's capabilities with new services. VentureBeat named Viv one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016 (http://bit.ly/1NSHobJ). Check out this article in Wired Magazine to learn more (http://www.wired.com/2014/08/viv/).
Open Positions: - Lead iOS Engineer - Senior Frontend Engineer - Senior UX Designer - QA Engineer
For more info and how to apply online: http://viv.ai
#3 of 6Paradromics | San Jose, CA | Remote or onsite | Machine learning specialist
Paradromics is building biomedical devices capable of reading and writing to a million individual neurons. Our platform processes gigabits of data per second, in real time, under challenging latency and resource constraints.
We are looking to add a machine learning specialist to the team to define, implement, and test methods for interpreting neural activity. You would work with our software team to augment Paradromics' neural data acquisition, processing, and visualization pipeline with machine intelligence. To give you some sense of our stack, we are using C (gnu11) and CUDA for the backend; WebSockets and WebGL for the frontend.
You should have experience in devising new statistical machine learning techniques for high bandwidth time series data (e.g. scene understanding of HD video) – but knowledge or experience in neuroscience is not a requirement. Additionally, we are looking for someone who isn't satisfied with just testing an ML method in Matlab or R, but who wants to see it running in real time on (high-end) commodity hardware.
At Paradromics you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best experimental and computational neuroscientists in the world, and you will work with some of the most exciting data ever generated: a direct feed from the human brain. If you are seeking challenging and impactful work, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#4 of 6TapClicks | Montreal, QC, Boston, MA and San Jose, CA + REMOTE (US/Canada)
Our core product currently integrates with over 100 third-party data sources to fetch data and report it in a unified dashboard for agencies and their clients, saving them time and allowing them to make better decisions. Based on client needs, we also built a new order management and workflow system to let them enter their clients' orders and process them based on custom product definitions and workflows. That way, they can use our platform from start to finish (enter their orders, have campaigns created in third-party platforms via APIs, and then use our existing reporting capabilities).
We're growing very fast and offering competitive salaries + equity.
We're looking for:
- Intermediate/senior backend developer (LAMP (PHP) stack) - work on our different products and on our internal tools
- Senior engineer, innovator and product specialist - marketing tools - lead our integrations with a family of products (e.g. Google's or Facebook's) and make sure we're among the best reporting platforms for their services + take initiative to keep improving our product.
Is this something that could interest you? If so, please contact me (VP of Engineering) at email@example.com with questions or with your CV/LinkedIn profile for more details.
#5 of 6Largest Management Consulting Firm - Locations - New York, San Jose CR, Prague, Gurgaon.
Digitisation team has roles open for multiple positions. I lead the Client Side Development - iOS Apps and Front-end Web Applications and am hiring for both across these geographies - full time and contract developers.
Stack - React/Redux/WebPack/ES7 and objectiveC/Swift/ReactNative for iOS
If you are interested, email me with location preference, nature of employment (contract/employment), technology(iOS/Front-end).
Enterprise is, well, enterprise. Fortunately, Client Side Dev is un-encumbered by the much of the baggage of these and we have been able to create an oasis of awesomeness in this space.
The work in Enterprise is also not as much as there would be in a startup and the pay would be better.
#6 of 6Pinger | Backend PHP Senior Software Engineer | Downtown San Jose, CA | ONSITE full-time
Pinger, the makers of Textfree for iOS & Android, are hiring a backend PHP Senior Software Engineer.
It's an exciting time here at Pinger. We're still small enough that individual contributions really matter, and big enough that our award-winning apps touch millions of people in the one place they interact with the most — their mobile phones.