#1 of 4Crowdstrike | Full-time | SF, Irvine, Seattle, DC, or Remote (US) | www.crowdstrike.com
CrowdStrike (www.crowdstrike.com) is looking to hire a Sr. Engineer - Data Services in the Seattle or Irvine area, to help us take our internal automation to the next level.
We’re looking for a highly-technical, hands-on Engineer, who loves to work with data plane services like Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka and Hadoop, and is comfortable building self-service APIs and automation around large-scale critical systems.
* Maintain a deep understanding of the data components - including Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Zookeeper, Hadoop, and Spark, and use that understanding to operate and automate properly configured clusters.
* Develop infrastructure services to support the Crowdstrike engineering team’s pursuit of a full devops model.
* Work closely with Engineering and Customer Support to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues, regardless of when they happen.
* Keep petabytes of critical business data safe, and available.
Please email me directly (my HN username)@crowdstrike.com if interested.
#2 of 4Curse, Inc. | Irvine, CA | FULL-TIME, ON-SITE
Mobile Front-End Developer
Curse is building the world's best communication platform for gamers. Check us out at https://www.curse.com
* 6 months or more of experience with React
Selected Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience with React-Native
* Mobile development experience
See the full job description here: http://www.curseinc.com/careers/220902
If you are interested, please get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris, Director of Mobile
#3 of 4Cylance | Irvine, CA | http://cylance.com | Full-Time | Onsite
Looking for low level/kernel developers & .Net Engineers to work on the next-gen AV providing real protection against malware.
We are looking for passionate engineers to work on the actual AV product which runs on Windows, OSX and Linux.
If you are interested or want to learn more shoot me an email at: email@example.com
#4 of 4Evasyst | Irvine, CA., San Francisco, CA. | Remote Ok
Evasyst builds interactive eSports tools to help gamers perform at the highest level.
Looking to fill a contract-to-hire role with a video-streaming architec: - Low latency video streaming (HLS, MPEG-DASH) - WebRTC Gateways and media streaming protocols - Various video encoding protocols: 264, 265, VPX
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have experience in these areas.