#1 of 6Nimbl3 www.nimbl3.com - ONSITE - Fulltime - Sponsor visa - Bangkok, Thailand | https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region and Europe. If you want to join us and have fun building projects for prominent startups from Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, join us! Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
Rails Developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/049ee05b
Android developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/820c7cca
iOS developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/810d25a4
#2 of 6Capital Match | www.capital-match.com | Singapore | Full-time, Onsite, Visa sponsorship available
Capital Match is an early-stage startup that has recently closed another round of funding. We are the leading peer-to-peer lending platform in Singapore. Our in-house platform, mostly developed in Haskell, has in the last year seen more than USD 6 million business loans processed with a strong monthly growth (current rate of USD 1-2 million monthly).
We are looking for a CTO and an experienced software engineer well versed in Haskell or other functional programming languages. Our platform is primarily developed in Haskell with an ClojureScript frontend. Familiarity with Linux systems, command-line environment and Docker is mandatory. Minimum exposure to and understanding of XP practices (TDD, CI, Emergent Design, Refactoring, Peer review and programming, Continuous improvement) is expected.
Please see these two links for details, including how to apply:
#3 of 6TradeGecko | Singapore | Onsite https://tradegecko.com - we're building tools to power commerce companies, we get to help growing commerce entrepreneurs scale their businesses. We want people that love understanding and helping businesses scale.
Positions: 1. Full-stack Engineers / Rails / JS. 2. VP of Engineering 3. Frontend Engineers Ember.js / JS
Stack: Rails, Ember.js (we're not precious about your exp.)
Interview process: 1. Phone/Skype screen, 2. Small Engineering Project, 3. Culture-fit interview, 4. Go/no-go
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org (CEO)
#4 of 6GlobalSign | Portsmouth; Boston; London; Maidstone; Espoo; Singapore; Makati City | Full Time | Onsite
GlobalSign is an identity services company providing cloud and on-premise IAM and PKI solutions for enterprises.
We're hiring software engineers, technical support reps, sales, and marketing in various locations.
Visit https://www.globalsign.com/en/company/careers/ for more information.
#5 of 6CloudFlare https://www.cloudflare.com/ | San Francisco, CA; London, UK; Singapore, SG; Urbana-Champaign, IL; Austin, TX | VISA, ONSITE
CloudFlare is building a better Internet -- performance and security optimization at the edge. Our long term goal is to give every site the same performance, security, and reliability that major sites like Google and Facebook accomplish, without any specialized network hardware or complicated administration. We enhance millions of sites, including this one. We're hiring for a variety of roles -- started 2015 at 128, ended around 220, doubling again in 2016.
This is a perfect time to join -- product market fit is established, but there's a lot of great engineering, product, sales, and support work to be done.
We've publicly said we're profitable and on track for long term independent success. You may wish to check out our blog to see the kinds of engineering work we do. (https://blog.cloudflare.com/).
https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team has a listing of positions.
We're always hiring for operations/SRE, sales, general systems engineering (mostly in Go, nginx, and network, as well as DNS at scale), and web development.
Specific roles we're keen to hire include:
0) Great operations/SRE staff: operating our system at scale (80+ datacenters around the world, 24x7 coverage, >4 million sites) requires highly competent, hard-working, and communicative engineers.
1) Product designer(s) -- we're looking for great talent to help build UX for new products, and to improve the interface and user experience of our existing products. We have a range of customers, from consumers with a single blog all the way through some of the largest sites on the Internet, and designing interfaces which work well for all of these users is a big challenge -- are you up to it?
2) Great front-end engineers -- building new UI/UX to expose controls and data to customers is an increasing portion of what we do. Our current front-end stack is Backbone + Marionette with Browserify and Sass. Our new projects are using React + Redux + Babel + css-modules, and generally adopting Higher Order Components. We're also starting the process of re-imagining our main WWW Front-end stack with a migration to Redux.
3) Systems Engineer -- looking for people to help serve even more traffic, build infrastructure for security and robustness, and contribute back to open source projects. We make extensive use of nginx, lua/luajit, and ssl-at-scale.
4) Really interested in people who want to help fix problems for Internet publishers (articulate what those are and how you think you could help) (Also -- We're particularly interested in people with Mandarin experience; we have a joint venture with Baidu, and want to make the experience for both Chinese Internet users and Chinese sites abroad as great as it can be.) The interview process is a phone screen with a recruiter, then one or two technical interviews by phone, then a full day of onsite interviews. We are trying to shorten the period between interviews (it has dragged on due to very busy hiring managers, in the past), so please ping the internal recruiter at any time if you feel things have stalled. Generally we get an answer back to candidates within a week of the on site interview.
If you're interested, please apply through the https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team link
#6 of 6Pivotal | ONSITE at many locations worldwide | Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Pre/Post-Sales Engineers, Ops, Sales
Pivotal's goal is to change the way the world makes software and we kinda sorta really mean it.
We value aptitude over alma mater, empathy over APIs. It doesn't matter whether your resumé says PHP or PhD: if you're smart, empathetic and know some stuff, we want to work with you.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York City, Santa Monica/LA, Palo Alto, Seattle, Beaverton, Boulder, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas/Ft Worth, Toronto, London, Paris, Dublin, Tokyo, Sydney, Berlin, Singapore and Beijing, with more coming.
We're broken into three basic divisions: Pivotal Labs (yes, that Pivotal Labs), Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Pivotal Big Data.
-- Pivotal Labs, from which the company draws its name and cultural seed, helps clients to become better at development. For engineering we are religiously lean and agile. In practice that means we pair program and TDD every line of code from the outside. Our product managers are fantastic at keeping products sharply focused, our designers are masters from users to pixels.
-- Cloud Foundry solves application deployment and management. We're the main contributors to the Cloud Foundry project. We're constantly improving the leading opensource PaaS -- our distribution has the fastest-growing sales of any opensource product ever and it's still zooming up and to the right. Except for upstream code, every line is pair programmed and TDD'd. We dogfood the cutting edge of the technology on our own commercial public cloud (Pivotal Web Services). It works because we took the XP and Lean DNA of Pivotal Labs and scaled it up to build the best cloud platform available.
-- Big Data is our suite of battled-hardened products, now open sourced. Greenplum tackles massive datasets with the comfort of PostgreSQL. Apache HAWQ (incubating) brings Greenplum's distributed query planner to Hadoop. Gemfire, donated as Apache Geode (incubating), is an in-memory distributed grid with years of high performance in high-stakes systems.
At our offices we have free breakfast, weekly tech talks, excellent benefits and competitive pay. Ping pong isn't mandatory, but it's popular. I think west-coast ping pong is harder to beat, but east-coast style is more entertaining to watch. The beer fridge has more IPA than I prefer but I guess that's life in paradise.
You can see the available jobs and apply through our website: https://pivotal.io/careers. If you do, please mention my name. You can also email me at email@example.com to answer any questions you might have. Either of these helps me score one of our referral bonsues (did I mention our generous referral scheme?)
I may not be able to reply immediately, as I am just an engineer here.