#1 of 3Uber - Full Time Engineers
1) Rider Experience - San Francisco - Senior Engineering Manager (highest priority) and Mobile & Backend Engineers (all levels, iOS & Android, backend). This team works on the front-end of the main Rider apps. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2) Southeast Asia Growth Team - San Francisco - Mobile & Backend engineers (all levels). This team focuses on features which unlock growth across SEA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3) India Growth Team - San Francisco - Mobile & backend engineers (all levels). This team focuses on features which unlock growth across India. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4) India Growth Team - Bangalore - Mobile & backend engineers (SENIOR ONLY - 2+ years experience, top university). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please include your resume in all emails as a PDF attachment, thanks! Emails sent without the appropriate "+xxx_hn0701" will be filtered out.
Please only send one email to your top preference - but feel free to list other preferences in the body, more than happy to discuss!
#2 of 3IPsoft | Full Time | Cognitive Implementation engineer | NYC, Amsterdam, Bangalore | ONSITE
The implementation engineering team is responsible for aligning our breakthrough cognitive solution (Amelia) with client requirements and expectations. You will implement functionality in Amelia's Cognitive modules as well as integrate and automate backend business processes.
The cognitive division is growing fast and we're looking for someone who loves to rapidly create new functionality for our clients. Skills we are looking for is experience with scripting (JS, Python, or Groovy), working with APIs, and the ability to design client facing processes.
The interview process is a phone interview followed by an on-site discussion.
For more information, feel free to contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Example of the work we do with Amelia: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160615006592/en/Publ...
#3 of 3Akvo.org | Full-stack Android and QA | Bangalore, Barcelona | Full time| ONSITE
Akvo is a not-for-profit, not-for-loss, data service SaaS provider. We have users primarily in Africa, South/South East Asia and Central America, which are governments, companies, NGOs and UN organisations.
Akvo tools are used to collect data in the field worldwide, both in surveys and monitoring but also, more recently using external hardware sensors and using camera and geolocation information. Everything open source.
Hiring process: introduction letter and CV. Survey of skills and coding test. Up to three interviews total, with head of product team, some colleagues and CTO.
- Bangalore: Two full-stack developers with QA experience. We are particularly interested in developers with some years of QA programmatic testing and automation.
- Barcelona: Full-stack developer with Android experience. You will be a part of a team that takes ownership and responsibility of the product and the product quality throughout the entire development process. SOLID development principles and good software design thinking is a must.
Read more at: http://akvo.org/about-us/working-at-akvo/