#1 of 4Skyscanner | London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Budapest, Sofia | ONSITE, VISA | full-time senior hires
We're one of the biggest travel metasearch products in the world by traffic... and we want to 10x that :)
Hiring at a senior level in lots of key disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack and frontend, designers, product, iOS & Android. We are growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona being the two newest.
In short, if you've got a great track record and experience in one or more of these areas, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to make things better, we're interested.
We're looking for people interested in working on large-scale challenges and building new products. We have an incredible amount of historical data and a unique position in the market. What should the future look like? How do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? We're particularly interested in data-driven personalization and recommendation, exploring new travel products and experiences, as well as developer enablement and tooling.
We're one of the very few unicorn companies HQ'd in Europe who are profitable - and have been so for the past 7 years. Recently we've had the director of Amazon S3, Bryan Dove join us as our VP engineering. In London you would be working closely with him alongside some very experienced industry figures in a pretty cool and central location.
You can apply at http://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/ - or ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability. Engineers have a LOT of room to make decisions and move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's an exciting place to be.
#2 of 4Network Polygraph (https://polygraph.io) | Barcelona, Spain | Full time, onsite
* Backend developer - druid, hadoop, kafka, spark - 25K€ to 50K€ - stock options
* Frontend developer - ember, react, d3.js - 25K€ to 50K€ - stock options
(Also looking for: marketers, sales assistants - do contact us for more info.)
30 min remote interview > quick remote programming test > in-depth remote interview > on-site interview / pair programming > offer
Network Polygraph is a cloud-based network visibility service (in more technical terms, a SaaS NetFlow collector) that can be deployed in minutes by our customers. Among our most well-known customers are DigitalOcean, North-American ISP Transtelco, and Spanish research and education network RedIRIS.
We recently raised 1M€ and are looking to expand our team of 4 to 9 in the short term.
Your mission will be to redesign our software architecture & platform into one that is more extensible, scales to massive traffic volumes, and that offers a better UX.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 of 4Akvo.org | Full-stack Android and QA | Bangalore, Barcelona | Full time| ONSITE
Akvo is a not-for-profit, not-for-loss, data service SaaS provider. We have users primarily in Africa, South/South East Asia and Central America, which are governments, companies, NGOs and UN organisations.
Akvo tools are used to collect data in the field worldwide, both in surveys and monitoring but also, more recently using external hardware sensors and using camera and geolocation information. Everything open source.
Hiring process: introduction letter and CV. Survey of skills and coding test. Up to three interviews total, with head of product team, some colleagues and CTO.
- Bangalore: Two full-stack developers with QA experience. We are particularly interested in developers with some years of QA programmatic testing and automation.
- Barcelona: Full-stack developer with Android experience. You will be a part of a team that takes ownership and responsibility of the product and the product quality throughout the entire development process. SOLID development principles and good software design thinking is a must.
Read more at: http://akvo.org/about-us/working-at-akvo/
#4 of 4Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco or REMOTE | Designer, Developer Advocate, Engineering, Support
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a fourteen-person team (SF, Fort Worth, Victoria, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks - competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring across the company, including design, engineering, and marketing; in particular:
* Developer Advocate - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063jd/
* Lead Product Designer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063j2/
* Support Engineer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06h7h/
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/ or email email@example.com