#1 of 21Okta | SF, Toronto, Seattle | Full Time
We are builders and owners We believe we are solving some extremely big problems. Join a group of amazing humans who thrive on making customers—and each other—successful.
Ideas we believe in: Confront the hard problems and solve them. Don't bullshit people. Protect the customer. Think bigger. Make it work. Never stop.
Benefits: Happy hours, Ping pong, Lounges, Food, Global offices, HQ in San Francisco's bustling SOMA district, Competitive salary, Benefits, perks, and stock options, Flexible time off, Weekly All-Hands, Hackathons and Volunteer events
Please visit https://www.okta.com/company/careers/ for positions. Email: email@example.com
#2 of 21Amperity | Seattle, WA | ONSITE & REMOTE | Full-time
We are building a probabilistic record linkage system to enable unification of customer information from a wide variety of sources at massive scale.
We are hiring experienced engineers to write Clojure (and ClojureScript for the front end inclined) in Seattle, WA. Remote is an option as well for the right candidate.
This is an early stage opportunity at an ambitious, well funded startup company. Full stack Clojure, not "a bit of Clojure on the side". You'll write Clojure all day, solve difficult problems at very large scale, and get paid.
Background in large scale data processing, distributed systems, and machine learning are all major bonuses. Other elements of the stack include Mesos, Apache Aurora, Spark, Kafka, Accumulo, and Onyx.
We’re also looking for a site reliability engineer (SRE) and a data scientist.
For a full listing of positions, see http://jobs.amperity.com -- apply there or reach out to me directly with questions. My email prefix matches my HN handle.
#3 of 21General Assembly (http://generalassemb.ly) | New York, NY | NYC ONSITE + US/UK REMOTE | Multiple Positions | Fulltime
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration. We have small, cross-functional product teams that are developing innovative new solutions to online education, and currently we have various open positions across the engineering organization that we are looking to fill. If you want to be part of a diverse team, working on challenging tasks, and want to help the world expand their knowledge to better themselves and their careers via education, drop us a line. If you're in New York City, let's grab a drink or a coffee and chat!
See our full list of open positions ranging from engineering, to design, to teaching opportunities at https://generalassemb.ly/careers. Please feel free to contact me directly with your resume or any questions at elliott . carlson - at - generalassemb.ly
#4 of 21Amazon Web Services | REMOTE POSSIBLE | FULL TIME
I am looking for an experienced Developer Advocate/Technology Evangelist to join the EC2 Container Services team. Ideally, someone who is equally at home hacking on code and at extolling the virtues of Docker, containers, and distributed applications to developers and enterprise decision makers. The role will require travel to participate in meetups, talk at conferences, and to visit customers. You should expect to create powerful, real world demos, and participate with the open source community (and hopefully submit some pull requests along the way).
Ideally the role would be in Seattle, but I am open to other locations in the US for the right candidate.
Formal job description is not up yet, so please contact me for more information. Contact info in my profile.
#5 of 21Instructure | Chicago, Salt Lake City, Seattle, REMOTE, VISA
We build open-source software to help people learn. We're headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT but have engineering offices in Chicago and Seattle and allow remote work from home (a significant portion of our company is remotely distributed and working from home, so we're very remote-friendly).
We're an engineering-driven culture that's actively hiring for the following positions:
Our primary stack is Rails & React, but we're not afraid to branch out and give you the independence to try new things. We have quarterly hack weeks, internal tech conferences, customers (like Harvard, Stanford, Tesla, Slack, etc) who love us, and challenging engineering problems. Oh, and the benefits are amazing too :)
- Senior software engineer (can be remote) - Android engineer (must be onsite initially) - QA engineers (must be onsite initially)
I'm an engineer at Instructure, and genuinely love the culture and people here. I would highly recommend it!
Feel free to reach out to me at neil(at)instructure(dot)com with any questions.
#6 of 21Fanatics | Sr Software Engineer - Cloud Platform | San Mateo CA or Boulder CO | Full-Time | ONSITE or Remote
Fanatics is looking for several Sr Software Engineers to join our Cloud Engineering team. We are in the beginning phases of building all new platforms to support the growth of our business. Most of our new platforms will be deployed to AWS and we have formed a Cloud Engineering team to build expertise in AWS.
If you are a talented software engineer with AWS experience we'd love to talk to you. If you're a talented software engineer that doesn't have AWS experience, we'd still love to talk to you. We're open to sending the right candidates to training at AWS in Seattle.
Just in case you haven't heard of Fanatics, I'll give you the short version. We are the #1 Licensed Sports Retailer online. We have our own sites (Fanatics.com, FansEdge.com) but we also power most major sports leagues commerce sites (NFL Shop, NBA Store, NHL Shop, MLB Shop, NASCAR, MLS, etc...). We aren't just their commerce partner, we handle everything from inventory/warehouse, customer service, and marketing.
These positions are located in San Mateo CA at our all new Bay Area HQ. We are willing to have these positions be remote for the right candidate.
If you're a sports fan you'll love Fanatics, even if you're not a sports fan the technology problems we're solving will keep you more than engaged.
Job Description: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?...
If you're interested email me at nlyman at fanatics.com
Technologies: AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, you get the picture) Python (Standalone applications and Serverless) NodeJS (Standalone applications and Serverless) Hashicorp tools such as Consul and Vault
#7 of 21PayScale | Seattle, WA & Cary, NC | Fullstack Engineers | Full-time | ONSITE
PayScale is hiring full-stack software engineers at all levels in Seattle, WA, and Cary, NC, onsite, full-time.
We have a service that tells you how much you should be paid in real-time and we're building it with Amazon Web Services (AWS), React, ES6, MongoDB and more. You'd be working alongside me (@alexzdangelo, Software Development Manager).
Apply at http://smrtr.io/iBsXXw
More jobs at http://www.payscale.com/about/jobs
What's it like to work at PayScale?
Lots of laughter. People have lunch together. Wine and board games on Fridays. There is a buzz in the air. Feels like a startup with the stability of an established company.
What does the team do?
We’re building significant new features and products on PayScale.com’s public-facing site and services. Lots of opportunities to work and learn alongside experts in UX, big data, distributed systems, machine learning, search, and econometrics. You'll help us empower employers, employees, and job seekers with real-time data, compellingly and entertainingly presented. Your ideas are valued, your voice is heard and your work has immediate impact.
What we'll do
Help you grow in your career. Offer mentoring. Encourage normal work hours. Hackathons every three months. Lots of fun activities.
What you'll do
Full-stack development. Build public APIs. Build significant and fundamental new features and products. Work across teams and products alongside a highly functional, world-class development team
#8 of 21Senior Product Designer | Front-End Developers | Seattle, WA (US) | Full-time, On-site, Relocation Assistance | https://www.bittitan.com/careers
I'm a Front-end developer & Product Designer @ BitTitan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we're looking for outstanding product designers and Front-end developers with SPA experience to join our team. Our company, BitTitan, has doubled in size in the last year (and we're looking to do it again this year!).
We've been voted the best large company to work for in Washington, and are building one of the most ambitious EmberJS applications in the pacific northwest.
We're hiring for several positions, including Front-end developers. We have several large applications written in Ember.JS & are quickly becoming the largest team of EmberJS developers in Seattle.
I'm also on the hunt personally for an outstanding Product Designer for my team, preferably with SaaS or Enterprise SaaS experience.
#9 of 21Amazon Web Services | Seattle, WA | Fulltime | ONSITE
I am looking for a software development manager to help grow the EC2 Container Registry (ECR) team and drive the development of our next tranche of features and potentially other services related to container image (and layer) management and delivery. My ideal candidate is someone with experience managing/operating a service, but candidates with 2-3 years experience shipping customer facing features, and building/growing teams are also welcome to apply.
The ECR team is part of the broader Container Services team, which currently also builds and operates the EC2 Container Service (ECS). We excel at building highly scalable control planes, pay a lot of attention to resilience, and get to use some of the coolest tech that we've built at AWS over the past several years. The ECR team also requires you to get on the good side of Butters, the team mascot (one of the dogs in our org).
My contact info is in my HN profile.
Public Job Description: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/377064
#10 of 21Thomas Street - Seattle, WA (HQ) or San Francisco, CA -- full-time, REMOTE OK.
We are looking for several software development freelancer/contractors:
1) 4-weeks: AWS DevOps, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, experience with continuous integration and deployment systems, to help migrate a client web app from Heroku to AWS.
2) 3-weeks: Assistance with bug fixes from a software dev with experience in C#, DevExpress (REQUIRED), and WFP.
Process: straightforward -- email your resume/CV to email@example.com with a brief explanation of your relevant skils/credentials that match our needs. I'll then set up a Google Hangout virtual meeting with our development team. A short follow-up work sample (~4-8 hours max) may be required.
About us. Thomas Street is a pocket-sized design and development studio in Seattle. Our teams of designers, backend devs, and frontend devs work together to invent and build amazing products for our clients. Our past and current projects include developer tools, virtual reality UI research, and enterprise networking orchestration products.
#11 of 21Brightcove / Zencoder (YC 2010) | London / San Francisco / Boston / Tempe, Arizona / Seattle | ONSITE | Full-Time | Golang / Scala
<< Email address is in my profile >>
We're currently looking for Software Engineers of all levels for our video ingestion & delivery team.
Our platform enables Brightcove customers to upload videos, ingest them and prepare them for delivery on multiple channels. Fluency up and down the stack and good operational knowledge of scalable platforms in the cloud will serve you well in this role. We are looking for smart, creative, collaborative and fun people who have a desire to work in a fast paced environment building scalable cloud based services for video processing and streaming.
- You need to be a polyglot programmer, comfortable in both object oriented and functional programming paradigms. Experience in Go or Scala is a plus.
- All our products run in AWS. So experience using AWS cloud services (S3, SQS, SNS, SWF, EMR etc.) is a plus.
- Need to be comfortable working with Linux and have a good understanding of OS internals.
#12 of 21Amazon Web Services | Seattle | FULL TIME | ONSITE
I'm hiring for Senior Software Developers (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/409776) and a Research Scientist (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/378332) for Amazon AWS (EC2) in Seattle. Contact me if you want any more information about the roles or teams.
#13 of 21BloomAPI | SF, Seattle, DC, USA only | Full-time | Onsite/Remote
BloomAPI is small and rapidly growing healthcare startup. We're helping to unleash the full potential of Electronic Health Records by allowing doctors to share data with trusted third parties instantly.
Senior Engineers: Backend, Frontend & Windows (C#/.NET)
Interested in building out some unique technology that will impact the lives of tens of millions of patients?
Get in touch: https://www.bloomapi.com/jobs
* Work from anywhere! * Make a difference * Have a pivotal role
#14 of 21Curalate | SEATTLE | NYC | PHILLY - http://www.curalate.com (roles can sit in any of our offices) Curalate is the leading visual commerce platform, connecting pictures, people and products. Our visual commerce software helps more than 800 brands tell their stories through imagery in order to drive engagement, build awareness, and form stronger, more meaningful relationships with consumers.
* TechCrunch: Curalate Raises $27.5M to Help Brands Connect Content to Commerce * One of the nation’s 25 Hottest “under-the-radar startups” by Business Insider * Inc. Magazine: The 10 Hottest Startups to Work for in NYC (Curalate is #1!)
ALL ROLES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://grnh.se/4d5kan - Full Stack Engineer - Front-End Engineer - DevOps Engineer - Product Manager - Product/UX Designer
We hire developers, designers and product people with exceptional problem solving skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking, and comfort with quickly learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. Also, We're not language zealots; we believe in using the right tool for the job, and are comfortable with a polyglot codebase.
* Hard problems to solve--everything we build revolves around images (data, monetization, commerce, image recognition etc etc)--and the challenges are endless.
* Leadership: Our Co-founder is our CTO and an Engineer (dev is our biggest team by far) and our VP of Engineering has managed to retain his entire team for over a year (aside from one of our dev's that decided the Seattle weather wasn't for him and headed back to sunny LA)
* New tech: Our primary language is Scala, but we are always open to trying new languages, frameworks etc-- this is a "best tool for the job" shop, so we are open to experimenting and failing fast
* Ownership: you will ship code from day one and see your impact right from the jump. We are all about autonomy, so we hire the best--it's literally easier to get into Harvard, than to get a spot on this team--dev's and give them the support to kill it
* Fun: This company is incredible and our people are brilliant, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. . .laughing is part of our DNA
* Being at the bleeding edge of tech on a winning team. . . Need I say more?
#15 of 21ReUP | Seattle, WA | full-time | onsite
We are a small startup working to improve and professionalize the recreational cannabis industry with a wholesale marketplace integrating accounting, seed-to-sale tracking, and inventory management.
ReUP is looking for general purpose, motivated technologists who are interested in the domain and willing/able to wear many hats. We believe in building quality software for the long term using the best technology for the job (currently ClojureScript and Python among others). We love open source and frequently contribute our own work.
Our hiring process involves reviewing work you have done, reviewing our stuff, and pairing up on an open source bug. We want creative, thoughtful solutions, not just a rando who can implement quicksort on a whiteboard.
#16 of 21Jingoal.co | Frontend engineers | Full-time in Bellevue, WA | jingoal.co/career.html
Our product offers a suite of business productivity tools and have amassed a customer base of 2.5 million enterprise customers in China. We are taking the product to the international market and have built a small team (10 people) of mostly engineers here in the beautiful Seattle suburb of Bellevue. We are confident and deeply committed to our unique approach to the US market. We are backed by Tiger Global (Airbnb, JD.com, Dropbox etc), and our compensation packages are unparalleled.
Our highest priority in hiring right now is for front-end developers, but are interested in back-end engineers as well.
If interested, please check us out at www.jingoal.co/career.html.
#17 of 21NCC Group (formerly Matasano Security, iSEC Partners, and Intrepidus Group) - Austin, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Sunnyvale, CA
As you lay around in your summer post-barbecue funk second-guessing your life decisions, consider making a move to a new career path, or transitioning to a growing organization doing important and exciting work... NCC Group!
If you’re a tinkerer, you enjoy breaking more than building, or someone who wonders “why” and ends up down the rabbit hole 36 hours later with a disassembled air conditioning unit surrounding them... we’d love to hear from you! Our process welcomes those with years of experience, as well as those with little to no direct experience in what we do.
The bottom line: if you love security and research, NCC Group just may be a perfect fit for you.
What do we do exactly? Penetration testing, security analysis, and cutting-edge research into current technologies and attacks (breaking things). You spend most of your day thinking about security systems and how they can break. You get to be creative and have a lot of freedom to be clever while learning new technologies at a very fast pace. Engagements are usually 2-4 weeks long and in a year you will be exposed to 15-20 products and technology stacks. Your work will typically initiate person-months of security improvements in products millions of people use. You will have access to senior engineers/architects and your findings/ideas will be heard by senior decision makers. You will have enormous impact in making the software people use safer.
All of our consultants are also security researchers, with dedicated research time. Not too shabby!
If you want to learn more about us check out our:
Cryptopals - http://cryptopals.com/
Microcorruption - http://microcorruption.com/
If you're ready to apply, contact us at: https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/careers/.
We also have a rapidly expanding Risk Management and Governance group looking for all levels of infosec architecture and policy experience. We'd love to hear from you as we expand those teams: https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/risk-manageme...
We have need for an Experienced Cryptographic Analyst in the short-term, as well: https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/security-cons...
We also have many positions in the UK and beyond! Should you be interested in those opportunities, please check them out here: https://www.nccgroup.trust/uk/about-us/careers/
We'd love to hear from you! - NCC Group Recruiting Team
#18 of 21Pivotal | ONSITE at many locations worldwide | Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Pre/Post-Sales Engineers, Ops, Sales, Admin
Pivotal's goal is to change the way the world makes software and we kinda sorta really mean it.
We value aptitude over alma mater, empathy over a list of APIs. It doesn't matter whether your resumé says PHP or PhD: if you're smart, empathetic and know some stuff, we want to work with you.
We have offices in SF, NYC, Santa Monica/LA, Palo Alto, Seattle, Boulder, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas/Ft Worth, Toronto, London, Paris, Dublin, Tokyo, Sydney, Berlin, Singapore and Beijing, with more coming, though not all are hiring.
We're broken into three main divisions: Pivotal Labs (yes, that Pivotal Labs), Pivotal Cloud R&D and Pivotal Big Data.
-- Pivotal Labs helps clients to become better at product development. For engineering we are religiously lean and agile. In practice that means we pair program and TDD every line of code from the outside. Our product managers are fantastic at keeping products sharply focused, our designers are masters from users to pixels.
-- Cloud R&D is where we build the best cloud platform available. We're the majority contributors to the Cloud Foundry project. Our distribution has the fastest-growing sales of any opensource product ever and it's still zooming up and to the right.
Except for upstream code, every line is pair programmed and TDD'd. We dogfood the cutting edge of the technology on our own commercial public cloud (Pivotal Web Services). It works because we took the XP and Lean DNA of Pivotal Labs and scaled it up to build the best cloud platform available.
-- Big Data is our suite of battled-hardened products, now open sourced. Greenplum tackles massive datasets with the comfort of PostgreSQL. Apache HAWQ (incubating) brings Greenplum's distributed query planner to Hadoop. Gemfire, donated as Apache Geode (incubating), is an in-memory distributed grid with years of high performance in high-stakes systems.
At our offices we have free breakfast, weekly tech talks, excellent benefits and competitive pay. Ping pong isn't mandatory, but it's popular. I think west-coast ping pong is harder to beat, but east-coast style is more entertaining to watch. The beer fridge has more IPA than I prefer but I guess that's life in paradise.
To see all our open jobs and apply directly, follow this referral URL: http://grnh.se/xiy346
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you might have.
Either of these helps me score one of our referral bonsues (did I mention our generous referral scheme?)
I may not be able to reply immediately, as I am just an engineer here.
#19 of 21Brightcove (http://brightcove.com) | Boston, Seattle, & Tempe | Full-Time | Onsite
We're an online video platform (OVP) headquartered near Boston's South Station (with offices around the world), and power video for many of the world's largest media companies. We work on fun, difficult problems within a casual work environment. We have a fully stocked kitchen, ping pong/arcade machines, frequent catering, unlimited vacation policy that employees actually use, generous work/life balance, 401k matching, etc. etc.
* Full Stack Developer, Distribution (http://app.jobvite.com/m?361K6iwK)
* Software Engineer - Back-end (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3a1K6iwO)
* Software Engineer in Test - Web Players (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3k1K6iwY)
* Senior/Principal Software Engineer in Test (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3p2K6iw4)
* Developer Evangelist, Video Platform (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3v2K6iwa)
* Principal Systems Engineer (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3z2K6iwe)
* Systems Engineer (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3F2K6iwk)
* Principal Security Engineer (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3O2K6iwt)
* Mobile Software Engineer in Test (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3S2K6iwx)
* Principal Full Stack Software Engineer, Billing Team (http://app.jobvite.com/m?362K6iwL)
* Principal UI Developer (http://app.jobvite.com/m?392K6iwO)
* Principal Software Engineer, Video Analytics (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3h2K6iwW)
* Senior Software Engineer in Test (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3m2K6iw1)
* Principal Software Engineer, Video Ingestion & Delivery (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3e0K6iwR)
* Sr. Software Engineer - Video Delivery (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3z1K6iwd)
* Sr. Software Engineer - Video Ingestion (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3E1K6iwi)
* Sr. Software Engineer - Video Ingestion & Delivery (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3V1K6iwz)
* Sr. DevOps Engineer (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3M1K6iwq)
* Software Engineering Manager (http://app.jobvite.com/m?3s1K6iw6)
#20 of 21CYANOGEN | Seattle, WA and Palo Alto, CA | On-site Only | Relocation Assistance | Full Time | Visa (transfer only)
Cyanogen Inc was founded to make our popular open source CyanogenMod project accessible to a broader consumer base worldwide in the form of Cyanogen OS, a mobile OS built on Android that is known for its revolutionary personalization features, intuitive interface, speed, improved battery life, and enhanced security.
Here are some of our open positions:
1) Director of Software Development: drive strategy, architecture, and implementation for our Services Team responsible for the large-scale platforms supporting a diverse range of mobile services.
2) Android Software Engineer [mid and Senior level]: You’ll contribute work that is fundamental to the Cyanogen experience by adding features to the Android frameworks, exposing them to apps, and allowing for deeper, richer experiences for our community to utilize. You’ll need extensive experience developing complex Android applications and exceptional OO design and development skills.
3) Software Engineer - Back-end [mid and Senior level]: Build the scalable, distributed systems that power our mass-market mobile services accessed by 50M+ users. You’ll need hands-on experience with large-scale, distributed platforms, such as AWS, and excellent OO development skills. These services are being developed with Java NIO and open source frameworks like Vert.x and Netty
4) DevOps Engineer: Part of the Services Team mentioned above. You'll help to troubleshoot and identify solutions to production scalability problems. You'll need to be strong with AWS/EC2 and have good experience with deployment automation.
5) Sr. Technical Program Manager: You'll lead engineering execution for our most strategic products. You’ll collaborate with teams across the company including product, engineering, and marketing. Your oversight and ownership will be enormous -- from silicon to cloud, bringing awesome new partner devices, apps, and services to market.
6) Principal Security Expert: From the lowest levels of the OS to the application stack to the cloud services and updaters that power Cyanogen’s unique Android operations you'll drive security processes, tools, and policy and report on these efforts to executives and the CEO. You’ll work closely with all parts of the engineering organization to ensure leading-edge security across everything we build and ship. You will need to dig deeply, evaluate threats, and resolve them.
Cyanogen is a well-funded startup with offices in Seattle and Palo Alto. We announced our MOD Platform at MWC this year and are creating new mobile experiences that weren't previously possible.
More info here: http://venturebeat.com/2016/02/22/cyanogen-launches-mod-plat...
#21 of 21Booking.com - https://booking.com - Amsterdam(Netherlands), Shanghai (China), Seattle, WA (USA), ONSITE
Full-time, relocation to Amsterdam, (H1B or its dutch equivalent anyway) is taken care of by the company.
General Interview Process -> Hackerrank test, call with the recruiter, phone interview, onsite interviews
I work at Booking.com, which is a world leader in travel accommodations, as a backend developer. I have only positive things to say about working here. The people are intelligent and helpful, interesting problems to solve and the work hours are unbelievably sane. The company is strongly data driven and very dynamic, which was one of its biggest charms for me. Amsterdam is not a bad place to be either :) The Dutch government also gives a tax break through the 30% ruling to non-dutch people.The work environment is very international and everybody speaks fluent English. The relocation process is also very finely tuned through years of experience of doing this.
If you have any other questions about the company or the hiring process or you would like me to refer you, please feel free to send me an email at siddharthsarda01 at gmail.com (Email also in my profile at Hacker news).
To have an idea of the kind of problems being solved here, you can also look at our dev blog: http://blog.booking.com/
We are hiring for our headquarters office in Amsterdam:
- Frontend developers - http://grnh.se/cxmso8
- Backend developers - http://grnh.se/g5n6oe
- Product Owners in various departments - http://grnh.se/edvq2n
- Data analysts - http://grnh.se/al15kt
- Data Scientist(Machine Learning) - http://grnh.se/5uxtdv
- Senior Data scientists - http://grnh.se/n4o02e
- iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/w1mi0y
- Junior iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/piho2l
- Android Developers - http://grnh.se/1bnljt
- Junior Android Developers - http://grnh.se/7c4wvl
- UX Designer - http://grnh.se/e23axu
- UX Designer (Japanese market) - http://grnh.se/ygaqv6
For our office in Shanghai:
- Software Developer - China Localization - http://grnh.se/m12bjy
For our office in Seattle:
Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/j0hacq
Senior Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/xpm80g
For all available positions take a look here: http://grnh.se/3ryvfg