where is who is hiring?
#1 of 10
[ original post ]
What we offer:
* Upto €65K + equity
* We'll arrange tax benefits for migrants
* Developer focused (sitting/standing desk, multiple screens, good hardware)
* Nice office located in the centre of Amsterdam
* Reimbursement of costs for conferences etc.
* We'll help with VISA and relocation
Surfly allows you to surf the web together with others. Unlike traditional screen sharing it requires no installation or browser plugins. By using a smart content-rewriting proxy we allow any website to be shared, without website owners having to change them in any way.
We're a small team, 4 skilled developers, have a great product and are getting some good traction with revenue. We are focussed but try to stay pragmatic. We are driven but have a relaxed and healthy work atmosphere. The coming few years are going to be great for Surfly, come join us! Contact me: email@example.com (i'm the founder)
#2 of 10
Hey! I am Marko from EclecticIQ.
We're a Technology startup working on solving how to effectively use and operate Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Our product, THREAT INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM, enables organisations to consolidate, analyse, integrate and collaborate on cyber threat intel from multiple sources.
Recently we closed series A and now on our way to increase our market reach-out and further evolve our product.
We're looking for some new local (no relocation and visas) talent to help us get to the next level.
* UI Engineer (React)
* Software Engineer (Python)
* DevOps Engineer
Full job specs and submissions @ https://www.eclecticiq.com/jobs?id=346293000000571041
#3 of 10
We're opening up the world of outdoor advertising. Through us, you can book a billboard online as easy as you can order business cards. We also offer our platform as a SaaS solution to out of home companies, so they can offer their own billboards on their own website.
To make this an even better experience for both our advertisers and SaaS customers, we're hiring:
- A Full-stack Engineer: http://careers.signkick.com/o/full-stack-php-developer
- A Back-End Engineer: http://careers.signkick.com/o/back-end-php-developer
- An UX/UI Designer: http://careers.signkick.com/o/ux-ui-designer-with-coding-ski...
- Small & fast growing company,
- A tangible product - you can see billboards booked through our platform everywhere,
- Good salary and we offer equity,
- Office in the middle of vibrant Amsterdam,
- International orientation - based in both Amterdam and London, with customers everywhere
Our stack consists of AngularJS, Symfony3 (PHP7), MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached, RabbitMQ and more
Apply here: http://careers.signkick.com
– Sebastiaan Schinkel, Co-Founder & CTO
#4 of 10
Our goal is for Impraise to become the fitness tracker of your professional life while building a company people love to work at. We’re here to help our users (and you) achieve your professional goals by:
- Giving continuous insight into your performance
- Making it easy to collect feedback and make it insightful
- Offering coaching and guidance on next steps in your career
- Full stack JS developer: GraphQL, NodeJS, ReactJS, etc: http://jobs.impraise.com/o/full-stack-developer-amsterdam
- Backend developer: Ruby, AWS, Docker, etc: http://jobs.impraise.com/o/ruby-developer
#5 of 10
In order to be successful in our trading domain, we constantly need the most advanced technology, trading software and connections to the market. In short, we need the best technologists to develop, optimise and support our systems and tools. As a technologist, you are responsible for the full stack of applications and the full development life cycle, granting a lot of ownership. Collaborating with our traders, your software can be deployed in production the same day providing immediate results. Latency is crucial, which is why we make use of FPGAs and microwave links to ensure fast execution. With 12 datacenters and thousands of servers we run ten thousands of trading components executing hundred thousands of trades every day.
Want to know more?
#6 of 10
I'm the founder of Readmore in Amsterdam and we're currently looking for an on-site developer. We're a small company, so you'd need to be comfortable working with a variety of technologies. We're currently growing and refreshing our systems, so there would be a good deal of both responsibility and freedom in the position. If you'd like more information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
In case you're wondering, our back-end systems use Ruby+Rails, Go, and some PHP. On the front-end we do HTML/CSS/JS on the web, and we have native applications for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
#7 of 10
We're a small team (8 right now) building a security platform that helps companies improve their security by matching them with the best hackers in the world, using automated security scanners and providing them with an easy way to handle Responsible Disclosure.
- Frontend Developers (es6, scss, html5)
- Backend Developers (Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Redis)
- UI/UX Designer
You'll be able to have lot's of impact on our company, product, tech.
Feel free to reach out at my_username_here [at] zerocopter [dot] com
#8 of 10
At Jump we use data science to uncover hidden traits & validate soft skills, our mission is to enable anyone to hire talent that really fits. The new hire will be one of the early employees and will receive equity and salary. We're looking for a highly skilled python/django developer who also knows about machine learning and data science (or interested). The knowledge of building a REST API is a strong plus.
The website is https://jump.work
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
* CV or linkedin profile
* link to open source projects if applicable
#9 of 10
The implementation engineering team is responsible for aligning our breakthrough cognitive solution (Amelia) with client requirements and expectations. You will implement functionality in Amelia's Cognitive modules as well as integrate and automate backend business processes.
The cognitive division is growing fast and we're looking for someone who loves to rapidly create new functionality for our clients. Skills we are looking for is experience with scripting (JS, Python, or Groovy), working with APIs and the ability to design client facing processes.
IPsoft | Full Time | R&D engineer | NYC | ONSITE
We are looking for developers to help bring us to the next iteration of our cognitive agent, Amelia. As an R&D engineer you will work on a variety of topics related to conversational and cognitive technologies. It’s a unique opportunity to work alongside our senior developers and linguistic scientists as they build the next generation of language understanding automation. Our junior developers are eager to take on assignments and relish the opportunity to learn from senior staff.
We have had some great profiles from HN. When replying to this opportunity, please do mention why you are interested in IPsoft and Amelia. For more information, feel free to contact me directly: dennis.dereus (at) ipsoft.com.
The interview process is a CV screen followed by a first round of 2 interviews and then a second round of 2 interviews.
Example of the work we do with Amelia:
#10 of 10
Full-time, relocation to Amsterdam, (H1B or its dutch equivalent anyway) is taken care of by the company.
General Interview Process -> Hackerrank test, call with the recruiter, phone interview, onsite interviews
I work at Booking.com, which is a world leader in travel accommodations, as a backend developer. I have only positive things to say about working here. The people are intelligent and helpful, interesting
problems to solve and the work hours are unbelievably sane. The company is strongly data driven and very dynamic, which was one of its biggest charms for me. Amsterdam is not a bad place to be either :)
The Dutch government also gives a tax break through the 30% ruling to non-dutch people.The work environment is very international and everybody speaks fluent English. The relocation process is also very
finely tuned through years of experience of doing this.
If you have any other questions about the company or the hiring process or you would like me to refer you, please feel free to send me an email at siddharthsarda01 at gmail.com (Email also in my profile at
To have an idea of the kind of problems being solved here, you can also look at our dev blog: http://blog.booking.com/
We are hiring for our headquarters office in Amsterdam:
- Frontend developers - http://grnh.se/cxmso8
- Backend developers - http://grnh.se/g5n6oe
- Product Owners in various departments - http://grnh.se/edvq2n
- Data analysts - http://grnh.se/al15kt
- Data Scientist(Machine Learning) - http://grnh.se/5uxtdv
- Senior Data scientists - http://grnh.se/n4o02e
- iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/w1mi0y
- Junior iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/piho2l
- Android Developers - http://grnh.se/1bnljt
- Junior Android Developers - http://grnh.se/7c4wvl
- UX Designer - http://grnh.se/e23axu
- UX Designer (Japanese market) - http://grnh.se/ygaqv6
For our office in Shanghai:
- Software Developer - China Localization - http://grnh.se/m12bjy
For our office in Seattle:
Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/j0hacq
Senior Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/xpm80g
Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/ep1qn0
Lead Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/kawx0r
Product Owner: http://grnh.se/cbhjn2