where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
We're one of the biggest travel metasearch products in the world by traffic... and we want to 10x that :)
Hiring at an experienced level in lots of key disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack and frontend, designers, product, iOS & Android. We are growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona being the two newest. In short, if you've got good industry experience in one or more of these areas, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to make things better, we're interested.
We're looking for people interested in working on large-scale challenges and building new products. We have an incredible amount of historical data and a unique position in the market. What should the future look like? How do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? We're particularly interested in data-driven personalization and recommendation, exploring new travel products and experiences, as well as developer enablement and tooling.
We're one of the very few unicorn companies HQ'd in Europe who are profitable - and have been so for the past 7 years. Recently we've had the director of Amazon S3, Bryan Dove join us as our VP engineering. In London you would be working closely with him alongside some very experienced industry figures in a very cool and central location.
You can apply at http://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/ - or ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can. CV in Word / .doc format would be ideal.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability. Engineers have a lot of room to make decisions and move fast, and the encouragement to make things better and make us faster as a tech company. It's exciting.
#2 of 5
• software development company focused 100% on professional IoT
• young company but growing very fast (currently 17 people expect 30 before the end of the year)
• HQ in Barcelona, office in UK and looking forward to open on GE, FR and US very soon
== Positions ==
• 5 open positions per 2 profiles: http://goo.gl/WzghSj
• keywords: rabbitmq, mongodb, python, flask, elastic, graphite, extjs, nodejs, ansible, raspberry pi, arduino, embedded, docker, cloud, agile, scrum, etc.
• Interview = culture [1h] + tech: interview [1h] + tech: coding project presentation [1h] + final: onsite interview [1h]
== Final notes ==
• g33k p30pl3 and nice atmosphere
• remote work but fully connected with workmates
• one week per month we spend time together in our Barcelona offices
email@example.com - Oriol Rius, Co-Founder & CTO - http://oriolrius.cat
#3 of 5
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a fifteen-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Victoria, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks - competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring across the company, in particular:
* Developer Advocate - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063jd/
* Lead Product Designer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063j2/
* Support Engineer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06h7h/
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 5
-- What do we do --
We provide early payments for long-dated invoices for companies in Spain. This helps companies cover cashflow-shortages and avoid dealing with cumbersome banks.
-- Who are we looking for --
People hungry to make a positive impact in one of the most financially underserved markets e.g. Southern europe.
Specifically we are looking for senior engineers to join our existing engineering team. We are language-agnostic as any great engineer will pick up our stack in short order. That said our platform is ruby (rails) + react.
Shoot me an email at email@example.com if interested.
#5 of 5
Worldreader is a non-profit on a mission to bring digital books to every child and her family, so that they can improve their lives. Every month over half a million people use Worldreader’s library of 40,000 e-books to read in 40 languages in countries such as Ethiopia, Nigeria, India and Philippines.
You will join our small technical team in San Francisco in an office that is fun but very serious about our mission. We are located a short distance from the Civic Center BART station.
We are looking for a full stack node.js developer to work on our Book API, front-end tools and Web site.
* Submit email a resume with a cover letter
* Complete a take-home assignment. You can convince us to look at a Github project you created instead.
* Conduct a 30-60 minutes phone interview covering your project.
* Conduct a 2-3 hours in person interview in S.F. and a Skype call with our team in Barcelona
* We check your references.
* We make you an offer.