where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Airtame is an early-stage startup in the heart of Copenhagen. Our wireless streaming solution helps people work better.
We're currently hiring:
* Senior Full-Stack Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-full-stack-engineer)
* Senior Frontend Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-frontend-engineer)
* Senior C/C++ Software Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-c-software-engineer)
Our talented engineers are given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We value rapid iteration, continuous integration and testing, and we are serious about producing high-quality, maintainable software (http://blog.airtame.com/code-quality-at-airtame/). Frequent code reviews, linting, and pairing are all integral components of our engineering culture. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
Here you can find a bit more about our working culture:
#2 of 2
Join us in making wireless mesh networks as reliable and ubiquitous as electricity and running water in the home.
Sigma Designs is expanding the Z-Wave R&D software organization in the Copenhagen office. We are looking for a knowledgeable and analytical Z-Wave Senior Z/IP Software Engineer. You will have the opportunity to shape the networking technology and protocols for the world's leading wireless Smart Home IoT brand . We are passionate about reliability and security and strive for the highest technical excellence while maintaining a strong focus on pragmatic solutions that work in the field. We are a multi-cultural and international workplace with offices on three continents.
As a Senior Z/IP Software Engineer you will be a part of a strong team of Software engineers designing and implementing Sigma Designs 'Z-Wave for IP strategy' Z/IP – Enabling Z-Wave products for the Internet of Things. The team is working on a wide range of Linux platforms. Your primary work tasks will be a) Design and implementation of new generations of Z/IP Gateways and Z/IP clients and b) Participation in the continuous development of test systems
We expect that you have/are:
* Strong analytical background with experience in design, implementation, test and documentation
* Passionate about development in constrained and Linux environments
* Extensive experience with IP Protocol stacks
* Extensive experience with wireless networks and communication protocols
* Interest in iOS and Android application development is a plus
* Extensive experience programming in C/C++
* Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E.E or equivalent
Our interview process consists of resume/cover letter screening, a couple of 1-hour interviews and a reference check. We don't use puzzle questions to assess candidates.
For additional information, please contact:
Jonas Roum-Møller (Z/IP Project Manager) Tel. +45-3913 0051
Jakob Buron (Staff Engineer) email@example.com
Please forward your application marked 'Sr. Z/IP Software Engineer HN' to: Jobs-DK@sigmadesigns.com