where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
We're looking for a web application developer to join our travel technology team. We're responsible for the user interface of the GetThere online booking system, which is used by millions of business travelers in over 90 countries. Our team consists of about 10 people, which includes developers, automation engineers, UX designers, and a product owner. We work closely together in short sprints and collaborate with our other teams to deliver our product.
Let me know if you have any questions, or apply here:
#2 of 2
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a fifteen-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Victoria, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks - competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring across the company, in particular:
* Developer Advocate - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063jd/
* Lead Product Designer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063j2/
* Support Engineer - https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06h7h/
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/ or email email@example.com