where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
We're a regulated bitcoin/ether(/others) exchange in Hong Kong, with many projects in our backlog!
We're looking for technical folks to fill some roles:
a) Devs (Frontend, Backend, Fullstack, Mobile soonish via Xamarin)
e) UI/UX/CSS designers (Android/iOS experience desirable too)
f) Hybrid roles of the above
We use AngularJS (moving to TypeScript) and .NET/Mono (F# and C#), with a hybrid Linux/Windows environment (i.e. Redis, MySQL). Get in contact to know more at andres at gatecoin dot com, using the subject "Interested in Gatecoin roles".
We help with sponsorship/relocation to HK.
Some nice perks we have:
- 10% of "free to tinker" time
- 10% of remote work time allowed
Want to make a difference in the cryptocurrency space? Join like-minded people to work together and help us change the world!
#2 of 4
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region and Europe. We work with startups from Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong in several verticals, you won't get bored, Join us in the most fun city of Asia! Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
We are also building our own products in the B2B space as part of our lab.
- Rails Developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/049ee05b
- Android developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/820c7cca
- iOS developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/810d25a4
- Product manager https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/2eef1fa0
- Marketing, Software engineering interns https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/66dd3961
#3 of 4
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration. We have small, cross-functional product teams that are developing innovative new solutions to online education, and currently we have various open positions across the engineering organization that we are looking to fill. If you want to be part of a diverse team, working on challenging tasks, and want to help the world expand their knowledge to better themselves and their careers via education, drop us a line. If you're in New York City, let's grab a drink or a coffee and chat!
High level stack overview:
- Ruby, Rails, React. Python for data eng.
- Introductory call, Code challenge, Pairing Session, Group Interview.
- Data Engineer (https://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly/jobs/50830)
See our full list of open positions at https://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly.
#4 of 4
What: Want to work on hard problems? We have them. We are building our next-generation managed service cloud platform.
You'll be doing process engineering, best practices development, automation, templating, common library development, and platform evangelism. You will be actively involved in strategizing how to leverage automation and DevOps for our internal teams and external clients. We are a fully remote team and collaborate via familiar tools and services (slack, github enterprise, et.al.).
We are looking for:
* Ability to design and implement new technologies where little documentation exists.
* 3+ years as a software developer with expertise in designing and developing web services for scalable and complex systems with Java, Ruby, Python, Node, Go, C++, or C#.
* 3+ years managing, diagnosing and debugging matrixed problems across multiple disciplines (apps, infrastructure, db)
* Experience with one or more configuration management tools and how to leverage them within application management and deployment processes with Chef, Puppet or Ansible. CI/CD experience a plus.
* Deep understanding of various architectures: Client/Server, Pub-Sub, microservices, service-oriented.
* Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL patterns are a must.
* Virtualization experience with: docker, kubernetes, vSphere ESXi, AWS, and/or Azure.
About us: Datapipe is a global provider of Managed Services and data center infrastructure for IT and Cloud Computing, with data centers throughout the U.S., London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
* Competitive salaries
* Personal time off
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k, life insurance, and disability benefits
* Annual training and career development
* Company-provided equipment, including cell phones
* Weekly catered lunch in the office (but we're working remotely so don't get excited)
Ask me questions in pm or email a recruiter: email@example.com