where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
modblock is a startup operating in the gaming industry, looking to bridge the gap between freelance developers and actual game developers. Our product is a software, built to ease the integration of content created by freelance developers into existing video games.
Our ambitions with modblock are to provide new gaming experiences for players, empower freelance developers through monetisation and enable game developers to leverage more out of their games with new streams of content and revenues. Each of these ambitions has its own challenges, but we’re convinced that execution could represent a real turning point in game development.
moblock is still at a very early stage and we are looking to hire a CTO with great game development experience, to build our product and help us turn modblock’s vision into reality. More than experience, we’re looking to bring on board a true gaming passionate that wants to have a positive impact on the industry!
* building the modblock platform and ensure its maintenance for a smooth end-user experience.
* working closely with CEO to ensure that modblock vision is maintained throughout the development phase.
* ensure that customer feedback is taken into account and implemented to improve the experience.
* having an vivid interest in innovations in the fields of software and game developments.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* 5+ years of game development experience and modding, knowledge of C++/C# a plus. ESSENTIAL.
* Extensive knowledge of software and web development (HTML, CSS) desirable.
* Strong passion for gaming and good knowledge of the PC gaming landscape.
If you’re interested and would like to discuss, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#2 of 5
We're in the process of developing a complete overhaul of the current Boomkat website. Encompassing a download store and ecommerce functionality for our physical sales, it's a sizeable project. With over a million tracks in our back catalogue, and millions of orders, we operate at a scale which represents some unique challenges, and opportunities.
We're focusing on improving the overall user experience of the website, creating something that's beautiful and engaging, and better using the depth of data we house. What we're building right now will lay the foundations for an exciting second phase, where we plan to break new ground in delivering incredible experiences around our music.
Someone who would enjoy this role will have:
- A thorough understanding of React and Redux, and working knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Good working knowledge of responsive design processes and techniques
- Experience delivering cross-platform applications for the web; particularly in a mobile environment.
- Plenty of experience writing well structured and tested code, in a continuous delivery process.
- An ability to work quickly, whilst still maintaining a robust and stable codebase.
#3 of 5
We are currently looking for experienced and passionate software developers to join our team. We are looking for people that:
- Have 2 or more years’ professional experience (or just done a lot of code). Quality is more important than quantity though.
- Are able to be a little independent of guidance and think for themselves.
- Can solve problems and explain their solutions clearly.
- Will be excited to join us and will fit in with the team!
We are a close-knit development team and although small, we operate all over the world, are a Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner and number one in our field in configuring 3D CAD. We have some massive and exciting opportunities ahead of us.
More info at: http://www.driveworks.co.uk/jobs/
#4 of 5
Rideways is hiring Java Developers, Senior Java Developers and a UX to work at our office in central Manchester. We're using Java 8, Spring MVC, Angular, Camel and AWS to make it easier to book a taxi from the airport to your hotel or conference centre.
We are looking for enthusiastic developers, keen on working in an agile team.
If you are interested, please email me on email@example.com
#5 of 5