where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Comfy solves the number one workplace complaint—thermal comfort—and uses machine learning to save energy. We're bringing the Internet of Things to office buildings.
Our tools: Django, Angular, Cordova
Our interviews start with a phone screen, then move to an on-site or video-conferencing interview. We'll consider a remote workplace for the right candidate.
Backend Engineer (any level): https://jobs.lever.co/buildingrobotics/1c73248a-6199-4872-92...
Frontend Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/buildingrobotics/1aa6fc7f-4f28-42e9-83...
Senior Frontend Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/buildingrobotics/3346a958-b6ef-445d-b4...
#2 of 4
We're a small non-profit healthcare group focused on bringing together disparate healthcare actors to push the needle of healthcare quality and innovation. With 20 years in California's healthcare space, we have the connections, reputation, and expertise to make significant change.
* Do you enjoy creating coherent data models from many disparate data channels?
* Do you enjoy uncovering and conveying insights from organizing data?
* Do you enjoy overseeing a small team of enthusiastic professionals?
We're looking for Data & Analytics Manager to manage all facets of data strategy and organization across our myriad of projects. Due to our company's relatively small size, the role is very broad, and the ideal candidate is well rounded, both technically, and otherwise. If interested, please contact email@example.com and include "Manager, Data & Analytics" in the subject line. If you've got questions, feel free to reply to this post directly or reach out via email. We will do our best to reply to your submission in a timely fashion but apologies in advance for any delays.
#3 of 4
Our Senior Software Engineer is essential to Blue Bottle building incredible online experiences for coffee lovers near and far. We build easy-to-use tools that allow our guests to shop for coffee and merchandise online, learn about brewing coffee at home, and share their coffee-drinking experiences with friends and followers. We also build powerful automated tools that enable our internal teams to do what they do best: make delicious coffee, create exceptional experiences and deliver freshly-roasted coffee to the right person, at the right time.
Our Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with product managers, fellow engineers and leadership to help drive thoughtful solutions to business challenges and opportunities for our website and internal tools, (fueled by delicious drinks of your choice, of course).
#4 of 4
BabyList is making it easier for new parents to prepare for one of the biggest events in their lives. We have an extremely engaged user-base, we’re growing quickly and making real money. Our core product is a universal baby registry, and we are developing our own e-commerce platform and content site. Our HQ is in the Old Oakland neighborhood, 3 blocks from the 12th Street BART. We're a smart and diverse team of 15. Our users actually notice and love what we do (read our AppStore reviews for proof).
Front-end Software Engineer: Our front-end is driven by React/Redux, Sass, Bootstrap, and we recently released a new section of our iOS app powered by React Native. You would join an excellent product team of 4 software engineers and 2 designers.
- You've coded a lot, you're hands on, and passionate about building world class applications.
- Experience with OOCSS methodologies and an almost unhealthy obsession with keeping CSS (Sass) clean and scalable.
- Experience with modern front-end build tools (Babel, Browserify, Webpack, Gulp, etc).
- User-obsessed. Once you get to know our users, you deeply empathize and genuinely like them. You could get on the phone with a user (or their grandmother) if they were having an issue.
- You’re opinionated and care intensely about the little details that make a great user experience.
Senior Fullstack Engineer: Our server-side code is powered by Ruby on Rails, MySQL and Redis.
- Expert-level fluency in at least one of Ruby, Java, Python, or another modern server-side object-oriented programming language.
- Bachelors in CS, or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable web services.
- Deep knowledge of testing best practices and continuous deployment.
I'd love to tell you more over the phone or in person. Contact me at evan[at]babyli.st or see our jobs page for other open positions - https://babyli.st/jobs