where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
We’re developing products for financial services, SaaS and ecommerce clients.
Our projects include:
- Goal Investor ( https://www.goalinvestor.com/ ) Financial goal planning: Angular app backed Laravel APIs
- Cause Engine ( https://www.causeengine.com/ ) Marketplace connecting nonprofits with freelance professionals: Laravel App, relies on the Braintree Marketplace API
O3 Labs: Most of the time we’re heads down on client work, but we set aside time to experiment with emerging tech and have a little fun. Some of those projects include:
- Theme Music ( http://o3world.com/work/labs/o3-theme-music/ ): iOS and Android App that relies on iBeacons and a custom music playing server
- Project Mercury (aka O3 Poops) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPDzwPaK2vI ): OS X Menubar app that relies on Raspberry Pis to let everyone know when the bathrooms are available:
Our stack includes: Laravel & Node, Angular & React, Sass
Our Interview Process: phone call, take home exercise, half day of onsite interviews
More details & to apply: http://o3world.com/careers/
#2 of 6
Help save lives by predicting the future. http://www.med.upenn.edu/predictivehealthcare/
We’re seeking both Software Engineers and Sr. Software Engineers to help us build out our realtime predictive application platform that will aggregate medical data from Electronic Medical Records (time series, imagery, text), social media data, wearables, and IoT to enable data driven app development.
* Collaborate with our data scientists, algorithms developers, and clinical partners to build our predictive healthcare platform that can reliably scale to the needs of the organization.
* Guide the planning and development at all layers of the data platform and user experience.
* Choose and deploy compute infrastructure (e.g. Spark, Kafka, Graphlab, MongoDB, Cassandra).
* Build frameworks designed to speed up and facilitate algorithm development.
* Develop a micro-service architecture designed to democratize predictive models for everyone in the organization.
You will report under Michael Draugelis @mdraugelis, Chief Data Scientist, and work directly with the rest of the Predictive Healthcare team.
If you are passionate about helping us save lives please email me at Michael.Becker2 (at) uphs.upenn.edu
#3 of 6
Bainbridge Health is building a SaaS platform for medication safety analytics and administration. Our customers are hospital pharmacists and nurses, and other medication safety staff.
Front-end Engineer #1
We are looking to hire a front-end engineer with 2+ years of experience working in a team environment. Experience with data visualization and reporting, setting up CI/CD and build for front-end projects in a services environment are both major plusses.
We're also looking for full-stack engineers and operations folks interested in building a reliable platform with as much automation as possible. Experience with Docker, and an interest in scheduling platforms like Kubernetes a major plus.
If you are a junior developer, or a more seasoned developer who loves testing and working with customers, we are also looking to hire people into a SWE in Test role to help make sure our products are doing their job reliably for our customers.
We are a spin-out from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, with early stage financing from CHOP and BioAdvance. These are ground floor opportunities, so bring your ideas, dreams, and drive and put them to work building something great.
Check out our careers page for more details: http://www.bainbridgehealth.com/#!careers/cwoac
CTO and Co-Founder
#4 of 6
American Reading Company Careers: http://www.americanreading.com/about-us/careers/
#5 of 6
goPuff is eliminating the need for convenience stores. We deliver convenience store items, as well as vaporizors, hookahs, kitchen items, and alcohol in 30 minutes or less! We're growing at an incredible rate and looking to ramp up our engineering team. If you're looking to work for a lively, young startup, please apply! Job descriptions available at
http://www.indeed.com/q-Gopuff-l-Philadelphia,-PA-jobs.html or reach out directly at hiring@goPuff.com
Our interview process is relatively simple:
1) A phone or in-person non-technical interview
2) A technical interview given over Skype or GH
3) If necessary, one more in-person non-technical interview
#6 of 6
Python/Django Developer (junior and senior level positions available)
PilotLight is looking to add a full-time developer to our team. We are a small, boutique development shop located in Southern New Jersey (Philadelphia area) focused on building web applications for clients large and small. If you have experience with Python/Django or with similar MVC-Style frameworks (Rails, etc..) and have an interest in trying something new we would love to chat.