where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
Interviewing involves a phone screening, then an in person interview on site. First three months are provisional. I will be the person interviewing the candidate for this position and I will also end up being your lead for the team. We've hired from hacker news before, so there is that.
= Intro =
IT Support is part of our Infrastructure Team, an Engineering Dept subdivision. We are devoted to the development of our underlying technical infrastructure, hardware, systems, services, networking, security, storage, and deployment pipelines. Work is Mon - Fri every day. Benefits include healthcare and paid time off. Salary based on experience with stock options.
http://outwardinc.com. We are in San Jose, CA job and we won't relocate for this position. Our address is next to light rail, next to 87, and we have good parking, making transit easy.
= Job Description =
* Tier 1 & tier 2 support
* Troubleshoot windows, linux, and macosx
* Managing computer hardware and other devices
* Charged with learning and obtaining new skills
Have at least a hs diploma, with a degree, certificate, or equivalent experience. We're open minded if you can do the work at least. Have a customer service mindset and good decision making skills, as well as a solid knowledge with computer hardware or sysadmin and a desire to learn.
Please provide professional references.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
#2 of 5
Veriflow is the first networking company to use formal verification to eliminate change-induced network outages and breaches. The company was created by a team of computer science professors and Ph.D. students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and is backed by New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Menlo Ventures, the National Science Foundation and the U.S. Department of Defense. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. To learn more, visit veriflow.net and follow us on Twitter @veriflowsystems.
We are growing our team after a successful Series A round to meet customer demand, scale our product to bigger networks and create a rock-solid system for our customers.
* Software Engineer
* Senior Frontend Developer
* QA Lead
See our jobs page at: https://www.veriflow.net/careers/
#3 of 5
Viv is the next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that created Siri. In addition to being far more capable and intelligent, Viv will provide a truly open platform and marketplace that lets any developer extend Viv's capabilities with new services. VentureBeat named Viv one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016 (http://bit.ly/1NSHobJ). Check out this article in Wired Magazine to learn more (http://www.wired.com/2014/08/viv/).
Open Positions: - Sr. Frontend DevTools Engineer - Sr. Frontend Engineer - DevOps Engineer - Senior UX Designer
For more info and how to apply online: http://viv.ai
#4 of 5
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if..
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hudreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 3.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions . We are also hiring DevOps Engineers in London, Boulder, and Ventura - check out the job details on our website!
#5 of 5
We build the most advanced big data platform around. If you want to work on systems software at a level found in very few places, you should check us out.
Email me if you're interested in hearing more: email@example.com