where is who is hiring?
#1 of 8
[ original post ]
Data is revolutionizing the sports industry. However, we face the challenge of sifting through mountains of data in search of compelling stories. We create products that fuse cutting-edge design with spatiotemporal pattern recognition, machine learning, and computer vision to enable the next generation of sports insights and experiences. We aim to transform the way people play, coach and watch sports.
You can find out more about the company from: http://www.secondspectrum.com/videos/
Specifically looking for a senior full stack engineer in LA. A full list of positions is available at http://www.secondspectrum.com/careers/ (full stack, devops, UI, UX,)
You can apply through email at email@example.com.
Happy to answer any questions you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 8
Factual is currently hiring engineers and data lovers of all levels in the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Shanghai.
Factual’s location platform enriches mobile location signals with definitive global data, enabling personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences. Built from billions of inputs, the data is constantly updated by Factual’s real-time data stack. We were named one of "50 Disruptive Companies in 2013" by MIT Technology Review. We have a terrific team that is still fairly small and an incredible CEO who was previously the co-founder of Applied Semantics (which was bought by Google and became AdSense). Factual has venture funding from Andreessen-Horowitz and our partners/customers include Bing, Apple, Facebook and Groupon.
There are many challenging problems to work on at all layers of the stack: data cleaning and canonicalization, storage, deduping, serving, APIs, improving data using machine learning, etc. A great example is one of our most recent products, Geopulse Audience, which stands at the intersection of high quality places data and large scale analysis of user geo-data: http://www.factual.com/products/geopulse-audience . If you love data, Factual is the place to be. Our main criteria are that you're smart and get things done, but you'll get bonus points for experience with Clojure (http://www.factual.com/jobs/clojure), machine learning, NLP, algorithm design, or Hadoop.
You can email me personally at email@example.com, or view our job postings here: https://www.factual.com/jobs#openings
#3 of 8
Seedlink is using machine learning to transform the recruiting industry. Using neural networks, we analyse gigabytes of data to produce models of ideal candidates. We then match candidates’ responses against our models to predict which candidates best fit our clients’ requirements.
We have big plans to grow internationally and to apply our technology to a range of industries.
We're looking for a variety of engineers: front end, back end, full stack, devops, machine learning, data science, management...
Please see http://www.seedlinktech.com/en_US/careers/ for a full list of vacancies.
Happy to answer any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 8
Strikingly is powering the next generation of websites. Our mission is to give everyone the ability to turn their creative ideas into reality and build brands around them. We're a small team working internationally and based in Shanghai. Backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Index Ventures, FundersClub, Innovation Works, and more.
More Information: http://www.strikingly.com/s/careers
Email us if you are intersted in the opportunity: email@example.com
#5 of 8
Founded in 2011, Tech in Asia's mission is to make the tech industry in Asia more connected and vibrant.
People use Tech in Asia to read the latest industry news, find jobs, recruit talent and connect with startups, investors and corporates.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2ar8ks6 :)
#6 of 8
What: Want to work on hard problems? We have them. We are building our next-generation managed service cloud platform.
You'll be doing process engineering, best practices development, automation, templating, common library development, and platform evangelism. You will be actively involved in strategizing how to leverage automation and DevOps for our internal teams and external clients. We are a fully remote team and collaborate via familiar tools and services (slack, github enterprise, et.al.).
We are looking for:
* Ability to design and implement new technologies where little documentation exists.
* 3+ years as a software developer with expertise in designing and developing web services for scalable and complex systems with Java, Ruby, Python, Node, Go, C++, or C#.
* 3+ years managing, diagnosing and debugging matrixed problems across multiple disciplines (apps, infrastructure, db)
* Experience with one or more configuration management tools and how to leverage them within application management and deployment processes with Chef, Puppet or Ansible. CI/CD experience a plus.
* Deep understanding of various architectures: Client/Server, Pub-Sub, microservices, service-oriented.
* Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL patterns are a must.
* Virtualization experience with: docker, kubernetes, vSphere ESXi, AWS, and/or Azure.
About us: Datapipe is a global provider of Managed Services and data center infrastructure for IT and Cloud Computing, with data centers throughout the U.S., London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
* Competitive salaries
* Personal time off
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k, life insurance, and disability benefits
* Annual training and career development
* Company-provided equipment, including cell phones
* Weekly catered lunch in the office (but we're working remotely so don't get excited)
Ask me questions in pm or email a recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 8
1. DevOps Engineer | Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/devops/
2. Project manager | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/project-manager/
3. Front-end Developer | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/front-end-developer/
4. Backend Developer | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/backend-developer/
5. Sysadmin | Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/sysadmin/
6. Design Director | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/design-director/
## We’re always accepting applications so feel free to drop us a line for these positions too.
- Web & Mobile Designer | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/web-mobile-designer/
- Mobile Developer | Shanghai & Berlin | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/mobile-developer/
- Inbound Marketer | Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/inbound-marketing/
More details on our site: http://wiredcraft.com/about/#jobs.
Don't see a position that fits your skills? If you're smart and eager to learn, it'd be worth a shot to send us an email anyway: email@example.com.
We sponsor visas.
#8 of 8
Full-time, relocation to Amsterdam, (H1B or its dutch equivalent anyway) is taken care of by the company.
General Interview Process -> Hackerrank test, call with the recruiter, phone interview, onsite interviews
I work at Booking.com, which is a world leader in travel accommodations, as a backend developer. I have only positive things to say about working here. The people are intelligent and helpful, interesting
problems to solve and the work hours are unbelievably sane. The company is strongly data driven and very dynamic, which was one of its biggest charms for me. Amsterdam is not a bad place to be either :)
The Dutch government also gives a tax break through the 30% ruling to non-dutch people.The work environment is very international and everybody speaks fluent English. The relocation process is also very
finely tuned through years of experience of doing this.
If you have any other questions about the company or the hiring process or you would like me to refer you, please feel free to send me an email at siddharthsarda01 at gmail.com (Email also in my profile at
To have an idea of the kind of problems being solved here, you can also look at our dev blog: http://blog.booking.com/
We are hiring for our headquarters office in Amsterdam:
- Frontend developers - http://grnh.se/cxmso8
- Backend developers - http://grnh.se/g5n6oe
- Product Owners in various departments - http://grnh.se/edvq2n
- Data analysts - http://grnh.se/al15kt
- Data Scientist(Machine Learning) - http://grnh.se/5uxtdv
- Senior Data scientists - http://grnh.se/n4o02e
- iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/w1mi0y
- Junior iOS Developers - http://grnh.se/piho2l
- Android Developers - http://grnh.se/1bnljt
- Junior Android Developers - http://grnh.se/7c4wvl
- UX Designer - http://grnh.se/e23axu
- UX Designer (Japanese market) - http://grnh.se/ygaqv6
For our office in Shanghai:
- Software Developer - China Localization - http://grnh.se/m12bjy
For our office in Seattle:
Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/j0hacq
Senior Software Engineer: http://grnh.se/xpm80g
Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/ep1qn0
Lead Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/kawx0r
Product Owner: http://grnh.se/cbhjn2