where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
We at Efficient Bazaar are building a B2B marketplace servicing the hospitality industry for their procurement needs. We are currently live in 3 cities across India and are scaling up our technology team to match our business capacity.
We are looking for
1. Senior Full Stack Developers: 2-5 years: PHP, Magento, MySQL
2. Senior/Junior Full Stack Developers: 0 to 5 years: Python, Django, Postgres
There will be many external service integrations in our pipeline.
We make use of git, jira, trello, slack in daily workflows.
Our interview process is:
- screening call. get to know each other, discuss your past tech experience
- a small technical challenge to evaluate your skills* You can do this at your convenience and it won't take more than 45-60 minutes. (developers only)
- in depth technical interview. discuss your solution and many other technical questions. We don't ask to solve puzzles on whiteboard. Questions will be more about problems we face day to day, OOP, platform specific topics etc.
It will be face2face for local candidates and on phone for long distance candidates.
- talk to our ceo
Process should take less than 2 weeks (after screening) if you have time.
We provide relocation support within India. We can't offer vi$@, remo4e opportunities right now.
reach Rohit Gehe at his @gmail.com address "gehe05". It'd help if you could put [HN] in subject line.
* This can also be skipped if you have good github repositories of your own. However, note that we'd like to know how you can structure your code, think through and come up with a scalable, extendable solution. If your code doesn't help us with this, we'll ask you to take our test.
#2 of 3
WhizKidz is implementing learning solutions for children keeping in mind that every kid has a unique set of abilities and learning acumen. We are building a platform that takes this into account and treats each child in a unique way to make learning fun and meaningful.
We are looking for someone with leadership skills and experience in designing technical architectures to fill our VP, Engineering position. As the VP, you’d be responsible for hiring and mentoring the engineering team and laying the groundwork for the company’s technical stack and the product development cycle.
While not strictly required, experience in the following skills is a big plus:
Backend: Python, postgres/mysql
Mobile development: Android, Kotlin
Developer tools / services: git, AWS, heroku, github
Modern software engineering best practices
If you are interested, please send in your resume and github handle (if you don’t have one, make sure to include past projects in the resume) to one of the following people:
Diwank (+91 8127943793, email@example.com)
Amit (+91 9999300413, firstname.lastname@example.org)
#3 of 3
We are a YC-S15 startup (one of the few based out of India). Our mission is to expand access to credit for the Next Billion Users - using the power of machine learning and the smartphone.
Our stack is Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, PySpark, Pandas and Neo4j. Our internal apps are all built on Reactjs and served statically using s3. On Android, we use a lot of RxJava and on-disk queues for our data pipeline.
Read about our culture here - https://www.redcarpetup.com/jobs/
We are looking for full-stack hackers and android specialists.
* Github profile
* You have shipped production code
* You appreciate and respect unit testing and continuous integration.
Contact: sss [@] redcarpet [dot] cash