where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
/--DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation--/
Help us deliver on the largest and most innovative cybersecurity project in U.S. history!
We are looking to hire experienced cybersecurity professionals as well as grow new ones.
Leverage and build new expertise with industry leading security tools, e.g.
- ForeScout CounterACT
- IBM BigFix
- RES One
- Tenable Nessus
- Rapid7 Nexpose
- Splunk Enterprise
- RSA Archer
Information Assurance / Security Compliance / Security Engineering:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Control Assessments
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) / DIACAP
- Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E)
/--National Security Programs--/
We are also looking to hire motivated cleared Software Engineers, Administrators, and Developers—
Active Clearance Required:
- Virtual Systems Engineer (TS/SCI)
- Linux Systems Administrator (TS/SCI)
- System Administrator (TS/SCI)
- Big Data Engineer (TS/SCI)
- Security Researcher/Software Engineer (TS)
- Network Systems Design Engineer (TS)
- Mobile Application Researcher (TS)
- Research Support Materials Engineer (TS)
- ASP.NET Web Application Developer (TS)
Matt Park // email@example.com