where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Tailwind's mission is to make world-class marketing easy for everyone. Starting with Pinterest and Instagram, our tools are enabling businesses to harness the interest graph and make smarter decisions in everything they do, from executing marketing campaigns to making merchandising decisions to generating impactful visual content. Today, our industry leading Pinterest Marketing, Management and Analytics platform is relied on by over 75,000 brands, such as Nike, Walmart, Disney, AOL, 3M and eBay.
Join our growing team and Take a Lead Role in:
- Building the next generation of our Data Infrastructure, allowing it to scale for years to come.
- Enhancing our dataset and implementing Big Data tools to enable even more powerful insights.
- Using Image Recognition to capture Visual Trends across the web in any vertical from products and fashion to travel and art.
- Delivering Predictive Analytics that spot trends before they're actually trends.
- Gleaning Consumer Intent and uncovering Purchase Signals from untapped social activity.
- Building a beautifully intuitive product that our customer fall in love with (don't take our word for it though, here's what some of our customers are saying about us: https://twitter.com/TailwindApp/timelines/562716474574635008 ).
We're Looking For:
- Product (UI/UX) Designers
- Front-End Developers
- Data-driven, Full Stack Software Developers
- Data Architects
We're using React.js, PHP, Python and a host of other tools.
Email me will AT tailwindapp DOT com for more info ( https://www.tailwindapp.com )