where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
Build open-source software to help people learn! We make tools for schools and businesses that delight our users and make their lives easier, while helping them learn faster.
You can check out https://github.com/instructure to play with our primary product, Canvas, or some of our tooling and frameworks.
We're headquartered in Salt Lake City but have engineering offices in Chicago and Seattle and allow remote work from home (a significant portion of our company is remotely distributed, so we're very remote-friendly).
We're hiring for the following positions:
- Senior software engineer (can be remote)
- Android engineer (must be onsite initially)
- QA engineers (must be onsite initially)
I'm an engineer at Instructure, and genuinely love the culture and people here. I would highly recommend it!
Apply at https://jobs.lever.co/instructure?lever-via=NiHimSaI8r
Feel free to reach out to me at neil(at)instructure(dot)com with any questions.
#2 of 3
Zaniac is a SLC-based startup looking to bring STEM education to K-8 students around the country. We utilize Django to manage our various campuses around the country and are looking to improve our franchise-management software.
We are presently looking for a back-end software developer with experience in database migration.
We are preferably looking for someone with experience in:
* Django ORMs (or any python ORMs)
* MySQL / AWS
We would prefer if you can work locally at our Salt Lake City HQ. As part of our compensation package, we offer childcare during our campus hours for students between the ages of 5-12.
If you are interested, please contact us at `email@example.com`
#3 of 3
Recursion is a startup with less than 20 people, but we generate rich biological data at a pace comparable to the biggest institutions anywhere doing biology and disease research. We have literally millions of images from experiments we conducted in our lab, and we generate terabytes more each week. Our biggest challenge and biggest opportunity is to extract the most information we can from this massive amount of data.
* Research Data Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/senior-data-scientist.html
* Deep Learning Computational Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/deep-learning-computational-s...
* Data Science Engineer - http://www.recursionpharma.com/data-science-engineer.html
* Data Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/data-scientist.html
* Computational biologist / bioinformatics - http://www.recursionpharma.com/computational-biologist-bioin...
* Data Visualization/Interaction Engineer - no post yet - D3 et al
* Software engineer - full stack, backend - http://www.recursionpharma.com/backendfullstack-swe.html
Logistics: Salt Lake City, Utah. Hiking/running/biking is literally out our back door, and it's half an hour to 5 ski resorts. Competitive pay, health insurance, relocation assistance (onsite is required), equity, a top-caliber team, and help make a massively positive impact. Happy to sponsor, but you need to already be US authorized.
Tech: Data science: python scientific stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, bokeh, etc). Software infrastructure: mainly go. Deep learning (e.g. convolutional networks) we're mainly using the python frameworks (keras, theano, tensorflow, etc).
Send background and code to me (co-founder/cto) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be US-authorized. Our team of 18: http://www.recursionpharma.com/team