where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
We're a growing team of engineers building systems that catch bad guys. Our mission is to make commerce safer for online retailers. To solve this problem, we're looking for world-class engineers who are eager to learn, adopt, and contribute to a reactive style of programming.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Our stack: Java, Python, Cassandra, MySQL, Solr, Apache Spark, Play! framework, Docker, AWS
Learn more about us: https://www.signifyd.com
Job descriptions: https://www.signifyd.com/careers/?gh_jid=44015
#2 of 6
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if..
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 3.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in adtech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions . We are also hiring DevOps Engineers in London, Boulder, and Ventura - check out the job details on our website!
#3 of 6
= Summary =
We're looking for someone who can develop software, distributed systems, networks, and deployment pipelines.
Someone who is experienced with "DevOps", "SysOps", "SRE", and "CI" and is an excellent troubleshooter.
Our team, the Infrastructure Team, manages the health of our various distributed systems, including a render farm and internal web services.
Outward is about to scale rapidly, so now is the time to jump on board.
= Requirements =
Tools you should be familiar with: Chef, Vagrant, Virtualbox, Docker, Sensu, Logstash, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
Our team is using Git. Some teams use Mercurial here.
We use Ubuntu and Windows together, and often. Knowing both is a plus, but learning on the job is okay for one or the other (not both).
5+ years experience expected. Ideally includes a CS degree.
Your passion, diligence and ability is most integral to earning this position.
= Apply =
Please send me an email with your resume (email@example.com).
#4 of 6
Asking for a friend... a post-launch company run by a friend of mine needs a new CTO to lead a technology reboot. The technology side of the company is currently written in groovy/grails, and uses a large dataset to create a website full of rich content. Monetization is via sales commissions (CPA), and the CEO has been very successful at signing up corporate customers to pay commissions. User traffic is solid and commissions are flowing. Significant equity available. Please send resumes to lindahl zat pbm zot com.
#5 of 6
Veriflow is the first networking company to use formal verification to eliminate change-induced network outages and breaches. The company was created by a team of computer science professors and Ph.D. students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and is backed by New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Menlo Ventures, the National Science Foundation and the U.S. Department of Defense. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. To learn more, visit veriflow.net and follow us on Twitter @veriflowsystems.
We are growing our team after a successful Series A round to meet customer demand, scale our product to bigger networks and create a rock-solid system for our customers.
* Software Engineer
* Senior Frontend Developer
* QA Lead
See our jobs page at: https://www.veriflow.net/careers/ or feel free to contact me directly for more info.
#6 of 6
Renovo builds both hardware and software for next-generation vehicles and the automotive applications that run on them. Renovo has already launched an electric supercar and an autonomous drifting Delorean in partnership with Stanford.
Currently hiring engineers to work on low level embedded/OS systems and high level cloud based applications.
Check out http://www.renovomotors.com and https://angel.co/renovo-motors or contact me directly.