where is who is hiring?
#1 of 8
[ original post ]
We're a funded fintech data visualization startup based out of Sydney with the ambition to turn everyone into a sophisticated investor using easy to understand infographics based on institutional quality data. The company is 5 people strong and just over 2 years old, have over 50,000 users worldwide (mostly US) and are generating revenue. We believe so strongly in making investing open and transparent that we've open-sourced our financial data model: https://github.com/SimplyWallSt/Company-Analysis-Model
We're deeply passionate customer focus and are crazy about creating a great product. We're looking for a design focused front-end engineer to join our core team prior to our next funding round.
You can find out more about the role and how to apply here: https://simplywall.st/careers
#2 of 8
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if..
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 3.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in adtech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions . We are also hiring DevOps Engineers in London, Boulder, and Ventura - check out the job details on our website!
#3 of 8
At Bound Round, we help traveling families find, review and book tours, activities and excursions. We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup that’s been doing this for over 4 years now, with no signs of slowing down.
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle - planning, strategy, brainstorming, development
- Be empowered to create change. We’re always open to doing things better and your voice will be heard.
- Help us scale as the company grows. Architecture, stability and scalability are important to us. Help us get it right.
- 2+ years shipping web applications to production
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with integrating and consuming third-party APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Ability to write elegant, readable code
- Attention to software development fundamentals
Contact me, Donovan, at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter if interested!
#4 of 8
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, Denver, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Singapore, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne and Washington DC.. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration. We have small, cross-functional product teams that are developing innovative new solutions to online education, and currently we have various open positions across the engineering organization that we are looking to fill. If you want to be part of a diverse team, working on challenging tasks, and want to help the world expand their knowledge to better themselves and their careers via education, drop us a line. If you're in New York City, let's grab a drink or a coffee and chat!
- Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure (https://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly/jobs/29901#.V8h...)
- Data Engineer (https://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly/jobs/50830#.V8h...)
- Operations Data Analyst (https://boards.greenhouse.io/generalassembly/jobs/264266#.V8...)
See our full list of open positions ranging from engineering, to design, to teaching opportunities at https://generalassemb.ly/careers. Please feel free to contact me directly with your resume or any questions at elliott . carlson - at - generalassemb.ly
#5 of 8
adjust is looking for an experienced C developer and a Go Developer.
adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company with offices in Berlin, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo, Paris, Sydney and Istanbul. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. Mobile is growing faster than any market on Earth, and being part of a B2B startup in this space means you’ll be moving nimbly for businesses large & small and daily punching above your weight.
We offer you some of the best equipment money can buy, an ergonomic and healthy work environment, company bikes, flexible hours, competitive salaries and conferences across the continent. Moreover, we organize twice-yearly coder's retreats, meetings over breakfast or some spare ribs, and of course a proper beer fridge.
Apply here: https://www.adjust.com/jobs/ or via the links below:
Data Engineer (C / High Performance Low Level Development)
#6 of 8
ustwo is a global digital product studio launching products, services and companies that make a measurable difference to the world. Since our foundation in 2004, we’ve partnered with some of the worlds leading brands and have grown to four studios around the world in New York, Malmö, London and Sydney.
- Unity Developer: https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/153302
- Android Developer: https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/27709
- iOS Developer: https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/27707
- Web Developer (Full Stack): https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/162381
Benefits: paid parental leave, $3k training budget, flexi-time. Full list: http://cdn.ustwo.com/documents/ustwo_benefits_2.2.pdf
#7 of 8
Pivotal's goal is to change the way the world makes software and we kinda sorta really mean it.
We value aptitude over alma mater, empathy over a list of APIs. It doesn't matter whether your resumé says PHP or PhD: if you're smart, empathetic and know some stuff, we want to work with you.
We have many established offices worldwide (pivotal.io/locations) and more coming.
We're broken into three main divisions: Pivotal Labs (yes, that Pivotal Labs), Cloud R&D and Big Data.
-- Pivotal Labs helps clients to become better at product development. For engineering we are religiously lean and agile. In practice that means we pair program and TDD every line of code from the outside. Our product managers are fantastic at keeping products sharply focused, our designers are masters from users to pixels.
-- Cloud R&D is where we build the best cloud platform available. We're the majority contributors to the Cloud Foundry project. Our distribution has the fastest-growing sales of any opensource product ever and it's still zooming up and to the right.
Except for upstream code, every line is pair programmed and TDD'd. We dogfood the cutting edge of the technology on our own commercial public cloud (Pivotal Web Services). It works because we took the XP and Lean DNA of Pivotal Labs and scaled it up to build the best cloud platform available.
-- Big Data is our suite of battled-hardened products, now open sourced. Greenplum tackles massive datasets with the comfort of PostgreSQL. Apache HAWQ (incubating) brings Greenplum's distributed query planner to Hadoop. Gemfire, donated as Apache Geode (incubating), is an in-memory distributed grid with years of high performance in high-stakes systems.
At our offices we have free breakfast, weekly tech talks, excellent benefits and competitive pay. Ping pong isn't mandatory, but it's popular. I think west-coast ping pong is harder to beat, but east-coast style is more entertaining to watch. The NYC beer fridge has more IPA than I prefer but I guess that's life in paradise.
Presently we're hiring engineers in Atlanta, Beaverton, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, London, New York, Palo Alto, Paris, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, Sydney, Toronto and Washington DC. Most of these are hiring designers and product managers. Other roles are being hired worldwide also.
To see our open jobs and apply directly, follow this referral URL: http://grnh.se/xiy346
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions.
Either of these helps me score one of our referral bonuses (did I mention our generous referral scheme?)
I may not be able to reply immediately, as I am just an engineer here.
#8 of 8
We are looking for a gun front end engineer to join our team of 12.
Sponsorship may be available for the right candidate.