where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're an 18-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
* SDK / Senior Engineer
* Sr. Product Marketing Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
#2 of 2
We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world. Recently acquired by CTrip, China's biggest travel services provider, we have a unique position in the market and are continuing our incredible growth as a tech company.
Hiring at an experienced level in lots of disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack (modern frontend + api skills - particularly Node or Python), designers, product, iOS & Android. We're growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona in particular.
We want to hire people interested in large-scale challenges and building new products. In short, if you've got good industry experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and the people around you, we're interested.
Our current focuses are around high-frequency travellers, data-driven personalization and recommendation, as well as developer enablement and tooling. What should the future look like -- how do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? Come help us find out.
Please ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can. CV in Word / .doc format would be ideal.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. Engineers have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.