where is who is hiring?
#1 of 17
[ original post ]
Sound interesting? Learn more here: http://grnh.se/ipwv0r1
We are a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers who make 3D printing tools for professionals. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs is committed to bringing innovative and sophisticated fabrication tools into the creative hands of designers, engineers, and artists around the world.
Be one of the first to work with unreleased resins and help realize their potential by immersing yourself in advanced processes, ranging from industrial moldmaking and digital dentistry to contemporary craft. Use your technical know-how and curiosity to develop resources that help our customers be successful to engage new audiences and ultimately drive sales. If you’re more interested in the digital workflow than post-print processes, help us evaluate and recommend end to end solutions, incorporating scanning, 3D modelling or parametric design. The applications team pursues projects that are high risk / high reward, so a good sense of priority and personal project management is required.
* Propose, research and develop highly visual demos that will translate well online.
* Collaborate and support customers already doing amazing things, providing input and friendly guidance to build mutually beneficial relationships that we can convert into content marketing.
* Stay up to date with the latest trends and popular topics in the industry, benchmarking competitors and advising development teams so we can offer industrial solutions at a fraction of the cost.
* 3D modeling, 3D printing, writing, documentation, part finishing, experimentation, strategy and communication.
Sound interesting? Learn more here: http://grnh.se/ipwv0r1
#2 of 17
PrepScholar is hiring Product Managers!
As a Product Manager, you'll be launching a brand new product for a graduate exam (GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT). You'll oversee the entire go-to-market strategy, including product development, test content, customer development, marketing, and sales. You'll be responsible for your product's P&L and plan to grow it to be the leading product in its category.
* Build and manage a product roadmap for product launch and iterations
* Interface with engineers and test content developers to create the product
* Develop effective marketing materials for all our online channels
* Manage P&L and develop a strategic business plan to grow your product to a dominant position
Our ideal candidate has:
* Experience developing and shipping products and technologies
* Demonstrated ability working with technical teams to rapidly produce prototypes and iterations
* Understanding of financial and business metrics, including P&L, conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, net promoter score, viral factor
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and read more at
#3 of 17
We are building clinical trial software that makes a difference in people's lives. Clinical trials are slow, unpredictable and expensive and we aim to improve this for everyone's benefit. We have greenfield apps in production and have plenty of interesting development in the pipeline. We care about building great products, providing a great user experience and listening to our users to improve on our products. We actively use, contribute to and author open source libraries.
We are hiring for the following positions:
* Mid to Senior Frontend Engineer: HTML, CSS, ReactJS, ClojureScript - https://jobs.lever.co/reifyhealth/089e5e4c-13e9-49c8-93a9-11...
* Mid to Senior Fullstack Engineer: ClojureScript, Clojure, PostgreSQL - https://jobs.lever.co/reifyhealth/dd9f818f-d94c-4a0c-b97c-06...
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us: hiring (@) reifyhealth.com.
#4 of 17
Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience.
Keywords: high traffic, aws, redis, python, django, es6, backbone
We're looking for a(n):
iOS Engineer: http://grnh.se/0e43sn1
Senior iOS Engineer: http://grnh.se/8gskwj1
IT Support Analyst: http://grnh.se/tup4s11
#5 of 17
Join us in creating a delightful consumer podcast listening experience that is scalable, beautiful and of the highest quality. We want to create something that people love and recommend to their friends.
We're looking for someone to join our brand new team working on our Website and APIs. You'll have the opportunity to influence the technical and product decisions at a seed stage company that's rethinking radio. You'll work directly with members of the founding team, and add your own expertise to the conversation. You'll shape the future of podcasts by helping to build an exceptional listening experience for our apps and on the web.
We currently have a mix of Rails, AWS Lambda (using Node), Postgres, and ElasticSearch on the backend, and React, CSS, HTML, XML, and some XSLT for good measure on the frontend. Everything our stack does is important, but none of it is precious. We're looking to pick up some serious speed in the coming months.
We're only set up to handle employees in the US right now, but will try to work something out for an exceptional candidate.
More Info & Apply Here: https://radiopublic.workable.com/jobs/328055
#6 of 17
About the Team
We are a small team tackling big problems. We’re an open source shop using Rails and Ember to continuously deliver our app to desktop and mobile devices from AWS. We use MySQL, S3, and Redis for our data and ElasticSearch for searching. The team works together on front and back-end features, collaboration and communication are important. Every piece of code is peer-reviewed and automated tests are encouraged. We move fast with several deployments a day.
About the Product
We are creating an application that improves the lives of military members and veterans by allowing them to build out their professional network, connect with other members of the military and veterans in a safe environment, and explore career opportunities both within the military (PCS opportunities) and in the private sector.
#7 of 17
We are a well-funded hardware/software start-up. Bevi is redesigning the beverage supply chain with machines that purify water and make customized drinks in seconds. Our system vastly cuts the cost and carbon footprint of beverages. http://bevi.co/
Full-stack software developer http://bevi.co/careers.html#full-stack--mobile-software-deve...
Our ideal candidate, while having his areas of expertise, will not shy away from digging into any part of our software: firmware, mobile applications, web ui and backend.
The interview process includes a coding test.
#8 of 17
Kensho is applying machine learning and quantitative algorithms to timeseries, graph and unstructured data to make computer driven answers faster, more accessible, intuitive and beautiful.
+ Software Engineers -- Front end, backend, infrastructure, APIs, apps, frameworks, performance, security, data wrangling. Machine learning skills a strong plus.
+ Machine Learning Engineers and Scientists -- You understand the math, the tools, and the implications of various algorithms and approaches. Software engineering skills a strong plus.
Who We Interview:
You stand out due to your work at a top technology company, research, and/or open source contributions.
Our Interview Process:
* We hope you'll share a project, paper or resume with us that highlights where you shine, with a short note so we can appreciate you as a person. Please say hi at email@example.com or https://www.kensho.com/#/careers
* As a small team, we'll reach back out to a few individuals to chat with a team member via phone, video or, if you are local, in person--to show and discuss your work, projects and code
* We may ask you to do a programming or data science challenge (<= 4 hours)
* We'll invite you to our Harvard Sq. headquarters to meet more of the team, where we hope you'll interview us too
* We'll discover we are peanut butter and jelly together, and wish we'd met sooner
* Having made you a non-exploding offer, we think you'll want to sign it
* You'll join us and have a lot of fun, get to play with fascinating data, algorithms and technology alongside delightful, hungry and creative people
* Something about being on a mission to change the world (hey, we're a start up)
#9 of 17
We are over one-hundred engineers, data scientists, business strategists, and creative technologists dedicated to creating more numerable and longer lasting connections between brands and consumers through more elegant mobile engagement.
Golang engineering jobs also open.
If interested email eng-jobs at sessionm.com
#10 of 17
At Mendix we want software to be delivered faster, cheaper and better so companies can innovate with IT and we're building the platform to do that. Our sweet spot is business focussed web apps. We compete with force.com and offer cloud based frictionless visual programming & deployment.
We are HQ'ed in Boston but R&D is in the Netherlands. Company is about 250 people and we received $40M of VC funding.
I'm leading the 10 person strong Cloud team which works with AWS, Golang, Java, Python, Postgres, Cloud Foundry. We build an enterprise grade hosting platform which runs thousands of apps with many more to come.
We're looking for Testers as well as Junior and Senior Developers with an interest or background in Systems.
We typically have 1 phone screen, 1 interview, a take home assignment + on-site review and a meet the team and management session. We offer relocation and have the first interview via Skype if you are not based in NL.
You can email me at jouke.waleson at company domain, I'll forward you to the right people if you are not applying to a cloud related position.
#11 of 17
Meta is a product builder/launcher specializing in machine learning and IoT. We launched our own startups such as our Amazon Go like platform, https://sensei.tech. We also work with other promising startups to help them build, launch, and grow their startups, too. Meta is growing with several positions open especially in software and hardware engineering. Check out the career section of the website for more details.
This one is not listed, but we are growing our partners program for investors, accelerators, and incubators. If you are interested in helping grow or participate in this program, please email Randy Carlton <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
#12 of 17
Perseus Mirrors is building the next-generation mirror - find out more here: http://www.perseusmirrors.com/
We're an alumnus of the Google Launchpad and XRC accelerator programs, and currently operating out of the Harvard Innovation Lab in Cambridge, MA.
We're growing quickly and expanding our engineering team - looking to fill the following roles:
- Senior Developer
- Systems Engineer
- UI/UX Engineer
If interested, email us at email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!
#13 of 17
Join us in building a real-life SimCity.
Today, cities use pen and paper to make planning decisions that affect millions of people's lives. We think there's a better way. We've built a web-based platform that helps city planners make much smarter decisions.
Grown out of a side project at Code for America, we're now working with 150+ cities including Atlanta, Sydney, Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Reykjavik, and Seattle. All in just two years. Learn more about our product at http://remix.com.
We’re looking for engineers across our stack to write robust code that drives the world’s first transit planning platform. We use:
- Mapping: OpenStreetMap, Mapbox, Mapzen, Leaflet, TWKB, GTFS, PostGIS, ogr2ogr
- Back-end: Ruby, Rails, Python, Flask, PuLP, COIN-OR Branch and Cut solver (CBC), C++ (using Cython), Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Front-end: React, Webpack (with Hot Module Replacement), ES6/Babel, LESS, CSS Modules, Yarn
- Testing: CircleCI, RSpec, Approvals, WebMock, puffing-billy, Capybara, Jasmine, Happo, Browserstack, Overcommit, Codecov (>75% coverage front+back-end)
You’ll work on (for example):
- The scheduling algorithm that turns a Remix map into work sheets for bus drivers
- Visualisations for use in public meetings, such as the “Jane” (Jacobs) isochrones tool (https://blog.remix.com/remixs-isochrone-visualizes-travel-ti...)
- Our geo-database of open data (transit and census) and privacy-sensitive data
- Live-updating costing models and simulations
- Our “Title VI” tool, which helps transit agencies comply with the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Go to http://remix.com/jobs to apply and to see all our openings (design, data, sales, customer success, etc). We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
#14 of 17
Freebird, Inc. | Cambridge, MA, Boston, MA | Software developer + software team lead | Full time, onsite | www.getfreebird.com
Freebird empowers travelers to instantly and seamlessly get back on their way when life throws a wrench into their travel plans. Combining technology, data science, and a fresh take on travel UX, we’re tackling the age-old problem of flight delays and cancellations. With Freebird, travelers have the ability to rebook their disrupted flight in less than 30 seconds -- at no additional cost. Our product immediately notifies customers of travel issues on their itineraries, helps them find the best alternative flight/route in real time, and gives them the ability to instantly book a new ticket -- for free -- in just 3 taps.
We launched in August 2015 and raised $3.5MM in seed funding from General Catalyst, Accomplice, and Slow Ventures in November 2015.
After signed our first 4 large partnerships with airlines, TMCs and corporate travel partners, we're looking to begin growing our scala team in-house. If you're interested in learning and working with Scala, read on for more!
You can see the full descriptions at:
- Software Developer, Team lead: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/freebird/jobs/software-....
- Software Developer: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/freebird/jobs/software-....
Feel free to email me directly at sam.tilney[at]getfreebird.com
#15 of 17
We're hiring data-driven engineers including:
- Embedded developers for real-time biofeedback and sensor fusion
- Mobile developers for hooks into apps for daily life management
- Front-end developers to show how stress impacts large groups
- Algorithms engineers for extracting insights from data streams
- QA including device, mobile, and platform applications
Our stack runs from sensors to servers. We use machine learning and statistical learning techniques to build personalized and population health technologies for daily life demands. Software becomes medicine.
We're also hiring mechanical and research engineers who love to iterate on technologies based on user interactions. We appreciate experiences and enthusiasm for building unique tools that have a meaningful impact. Our mission is to solve global questions of health, productivity, and happiness.
Please send a note listing your interests and efforts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#16 of 17
We offer very competitive pay, benefits like a company funded 401K, experienced team (we all code), amazing customers, equity, and a cool office location. Contact email@example.com
#17 of 17
Appcues makes B2B software that lets you create and deploy product without writing code. We help growth teams quickly iterate on ideas and scale their businesses without adding the technical debt of temporary code.
You can see our software on the websites of companies like Teespring, Canva, Amplitude, and Indiegogo.
We're a 15-person team helping businesses scale up and grow. We're seeking strong software engineers to create a product viewed and consumed by hundreds of thousands of people daily. We're looking for both frontend and full-stack engineers, and our stack is React/Redux + Elixir/Phoenix.
We're located in the heart of Fenway, Boston, but looking for excellent candidates regardless of location.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and check out our postings on Breezy: