where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're an 18-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
* SDK / Senior Engineer
* Sr. Product Marketing Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
#2 of 2
PMG is looking for some senior-level engineers to help us build in house advertising tools. These are usually more than just web apps and tend to be fairly interesting to work on. PMG works with a lot of high end fashion/retail and travel clients (https://www.pmg.com/clients/).